Inspirational Quotes

I'm not a particularly religious person but occasionally I do find a part of The Bible relevant to life and sometimes inspirational, so please don't take the following as me trying to force religion on anyone it is not intended in that way.

"Ephesians 4:29-32 Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you."

Read more: https://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible-verses-about-friendship-20-good-scripture-quotes/#ixzz5d8yvDLqs

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Mancunian said:

I'm not a particularly religious person but occasionally I do find a part of The Bible relevant to life and sometimes inspirational, so please don't take the following as me trying to force religion on anyone it is not intended in that way.

"Ephesians 4:29-32 Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you."

Read more: https://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible-verses-about-friendship-20-good-scripture-quotes/#ixzz5d8yvDLqs

I think there are many things from the scriptures of many different religions that are applicable regardless of if you believe in them or not. :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The next time you’re about to interrupt a woman while she’s speaking, stop.

Ask yourself if you’d be interrupting a man while he’s saying the very same thing.

Sorry, this isn’t a quote. And it’s more advice than inspiration. This was inspired by something said on today's PBS Newshour’s Brief but Spectacular segment which wasn’t up yet when I checked for links.  ;–)