Happy Birthday, Aditus!

Happy birthday, big pooch.

I can't remember my thrity-third, must have been quiet and boring. To prevent the same thing happening to you when you get to be an old man, go out and raise some hell tonight. An arrest for public intoxication would guarantee you remember this one. Just saying...

Best to you, Adi!

• Like 2

Happy birthday, big pooch.

I can't remember my thrity-third, must have been quiet and boring. To prevent the same thing happening to you when you get to be an old man, go out and raise some hell tonight. An arrest for public intoxication would guarantee you remember this one. Just saying...

Best to you, Adi!

The possession of open containers of alcohol and drinking in public (street, park etc.) is legal for people of the legal drinking age (16 for beer and wine; 18 for distilled spirits). Public drinking and public intoxication is socially acceptable and legal in Germany, unless I commit a crime. I could maybe dance in the streets naked, but it's too damn cold for that. :)

• Like 2

The possession of open containers of alcohol and drinking in public (street, park etc.) is legal for people of the legal drinking age (16 for beer and wine; 18 for distilled spirits). Public drinking and public intoxication is socially acceptable and legal in Germany, unless I commit a crime. I could maybe dance in the streets naked, but it's too damn cold for that. :)

You guys are so damn civilized!

Naked dancing is always fun :yes:

• Like 1