[DomLuka] Call For Website & Story Logos/Graphics

Hello Domluka Fans!

The Domluka Official Website is going through a fabulous makeover. :2thumbs:

Knowing that Dom has many creative fans, he's allowing them to submit logos and graphics for consideration for use on his official story website.

If you have a great idea or design for either story logos or for an overall website logo, please post them here on this thread or send to NateB.

We'll be taking submissions through Wednesday March 29th.

Take Care

• 2 weeks later...

0:) Sorry All!! I've been MIA from the forums for some odd reason, haven't had the time to stop by. But as for the colour scheme I'm sticking with the browns and tans, although if you find a better colour set I can always change the design with a few numbers and letters. Be as creative as you want and get back to me. If you want, PM me for my email when you have submissions ready.

-Nate

Guest Chris18

i'm new :wizard: and i love Dom'e stories Aiden, :wub: Owen :P and Nicky,Quinn, :P Jude, :music: Brad and Bree,Nels :P ,Milo, :hug: Caleb,Joe,Haily,Chad and Leanna, well there be more of all the guys and their friends and boyfriends.I hope so, they are the "awesomest"

You're are so kwel, i like your stories.please ,please tell more about all the guys.

Derren