2024 Anthology Entries Due Tue October 1 ×

How Will You Celebrate Leap Year Day?

C B

Every four year we are given an extra day. I, personally, plan on making this day my bitch. :)

How will you spend it?!?

Hehe ... writing I think...

I convinced a good friend to go out and eat at Mario Batali's restaurant Babbo Pizzeria e Enoteca in South Boston for lunch. I said, "Hey, it might not be inexpensive but this day only comes around every four years. Let's go for it." The food was delicious and well worth the expense and the headache of finding a parking space.

I went to the bank to pay a bill, just so I could have an entry marked Feb 29-16. Then back to shoveling snow (with more snow expected tonight, oh joy).

Working all day, then going home and collapsing in bed.  I'm not feeling well today.  :(

Sorry to hear that, but think positive.

Is that  just a little bit of a smile I see there? :D

There was a strike in some schools today,so my daughter got to stay home with me and celebrate leap day by going to my dance with babies class. She said it was boring after the first 10 minutes,she'd rather been in school :D

Sounds like a case of the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Then when you get there (other side of the fence) you realize how well off you were before (back in school). :)

Be happy

Happy Leapling Day

Sandrewn

• Like 1

Well I have £32 worth of alcohol so probably house work and the laundry ... then drinking!

Martin, Cinderella didn't drink :lol:

Well, I went to classes and did some shopping before coming home to send more au pair applications. All in all a day like any other :)

• Like 1

As proposing to Johnny Depp was out, there didn't seem much point in doing much of anything special. I'm working on a four year plan for next time. Be prepared Johnny Depp

• Like 1