You have a major birthday coming up and you don’t want to celebrate. However, every day leading up to your birthday you have found a little surprise at your job. What were the surprises and who was giving them to you?

• Like 1

Funny, lighthearted, and all around awesome. Also, we both picked 30 as the Big Birthday for our story response! :)

lol I noticed. Maybe because we're just getting over it ourselves!

Thanks for the review. ...I truly enjoyed yours too, Albert. Loved the format, it was effective. I did the other prompt as a monologue. Interesting to try different things rather than just the usual prose!

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 1

Thanks for the review. ...I truly enjoyed yours too, Albert. Loved the format, it was effective. I did the other prompt as a monologue. Interesting to try different things rather than just the usual prose!

Yay, glad you liked it! :D

• Like 1

Here's my 501 response

My response: Forgiveness.

I was looking down the forum list yesterday, saw this thread and on a impulse clicked on it. The result: I've read both stories and thoroughly enjoyed them (in different ways) and got introduced to two new authors. Thanks, guys!  :P

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...