Covergirl Names New Coverboy

Hooray for gender equality!

<Gets dirty looks from hetero/bi guys> :P

I'm not into fem guys, but if a girl can do anything a man can do, then why can't a boy do anything a girl can do?

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...

The career of James Charles is basically based on a lie! I cannot believe that he blatantly lied to Ellen, CoverGirl, and his followers. His career is doing more than all right, so I guess that no one cares... You know that we have sunk as a society when vile behavior is rewarded and applauded (some of his "fans" claimed that he did what he had to do in order to make himself successful). I better stop typing about it because this topic makes me incredibly angry. I just wish that someone who were honest and truthful had gotten the opportunity.

7 hours ago, Solivagant said:

The career of James Charles is basically based on a lie! I cannot believe that he blatantly lied to Ellen, CoverGirl, and his followers. His career is doing more than all right, so I guess that no one cares... You know that we have sunk as a society when vile behavior is rewarded and applauded (some of his "fans" claimed that he did what he had to do in order to make himself successful). I better stop typing about it because this topic makes me incredibly angry. I just wish that someone who were honest and truthful had gotten the opportunity.

How did he lie?

@Solivagant I see. I honestly don't quite see why that's such a big deal... I mean, he still looked fierce af, and every photo ever in any beauty magazine or make-up ad is seriously retouched anyway, so who cares? I'm more concerned about the racist ebola comment. Wtf? If people should be upset about about something, you'd think it would be that rather than some retouched photos, even if he did stretch the truth about them.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Tempest in a teapot... Big fucking deal if he lied about some stupid light fixture. Why does anyone even care?

For the record, with or without extra lights, he's simply not attractive at all.

Can't say I disagree. Not my type at all. Damn good make-up, though, even without the retouch. Look at those eyebrows! What is it they say? "On fleek"? :P 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Haha 2

Jamie watches a lot of beauty gurus on YouTube. Sometimes I watch Jeffree Star with her because he's funny. I only know this guy because of some controversy about an ebola comment, I think. I'm glad he's moved past that. 

Make up seems complicated =/

• Like 1