[LittleBuddhaTW] My Coming Out Story

For anyone who hasn't read it yet, "My Coming Out Story" (yes, it's totally true) is also posted on my web site, so feel free to read it (it's not long), and I'd love to hear what you think:

http://members.gayauthors.org/littlebuddhatw/coming_out.html

Maybe then everyone will understand why I adore Elton John as much as I do. Please forgive any editorial goofs, since this one didn't get Kitty's magic touch, but it'll also let you see how important Kitty is to the finished product of my writing! :D

LBTW

• 1 month later...
"My Coming Out Story" has been reformatted and edited a bit for inclusion on my new site, so if you haven't read it yet, or would like to see the updated version, go check it out ... and it's entirely true ... :P

http://littlebuddhatw.gayauthors.org/short...coming_out.html

I like the changes! Both the editing and the formatting and background (assuming I'm remembering correctly) changes are great!

That's a very moving story. The part about your friend was both uplifting and, at the end, poigniant and sad. That really blows that your friends parents split you up. And, yes, you were deliciously evil for getting him naked every chance you got! :devil:

I think, though, that you may well have dodged a bullet. Think about what might have happened had things gone on for a few months, and you had turned 18. His parents might have filed charges.

I do see why you love Elton John so much! :great:

I'll close with one final, innocent ( 0:) ) observation: It is indeed well known that Hot younger guys are picked out of the audience at EJ concerts, as LB was. Elton John is also known to have very discerning tastes in men (and knows hot when he sees it!) and called LB "handsome".

I'll leave it to the active imagination of the readers as to was this says about LB's appearance.. B)

I'll close with one final, innocent ( 0:) ) observation: It is indeed well known that Hot younger guys are picked out of the audience at EJ concerts, as LB was. Elton John is also known to have very discerning tastes in men (and knows hot when he sees it!) and called LB "handsome".

I'll leave it to the active imagination of the readers as to was this says about LB's appearance.. B)

Haha ... I just put a fairly recent photo of me (January 2006) in my profile ... I'll leave it there for the next 24 hours in case anyone wants to see that I'm really not that good-looking ... and after that, I'll switch it back to that hot pic of Edison Chen, my favorite Chinese pop singer! *drools*

:P

Haha ... I just put a fairly recent photo of me (January 2006) in my profile ... I'll leave it there for the next 24 hours in case anyone wants to see that I'm really not that good-looking ... and after that, I'll switch it back to that hot pic of Edison Chen, my favorite Chinese pop singer! *drools*

Uhhh, LB, I think that I clearly win this particular argument! People, go take a look at the photo! Bear in mind that probably isn't the most flattering of camera angles, either! I could also very easily picture you with longer hair, about like that of "Connor" on the SOOTB main page. :great:

Sorry, LB, but I agree with Elton John's assessment of you on this one! (and surely, you wouldn't want to contradict Elton, now would you?) :P

I'll also mention that I wasn't just guessing about LB... He's had his pic in his profile before, quite a few months ago... A Shirtless pic, that time! :boy:

Uhhh, LB, I think that I clearly win this particular argument! People, go take a look at the photo! Bear in mind that probably isn't the most flattering of camera angles, either! I could also very easily picture you with longer hair, about like that of "Connor" on the SOOTB main page. :great:

Hmmm ... Vance likes the picture I have posted better than the shirtless one of me in boxers! lol 0:)

Or I could always just switch back to the picture of Elton John in a tutu ... :lmao:

Sorry, LB, but I agree with Elton John's assessment of you on this one! (and surely, you wouldn't want to contradict Elton, now would you?) :P

I'll also mention that I wasn't just guessing about LB... He's had his pic in his profile before, quite a few months ago... A Shirtless pic, that time! :boy:

Hmmm ... Vance likes the picture I have posted better than the shirtless one of me in boxers! lol 0:)

Or I could always just switch back to the picture of Elton John in a tutu ... :lmao:

Hmmmm! You have raised a most interesting issue, LB! :devil:

The shirtless one of you that I saw only showed your shoulders (you were laying down). So, this obviously means that there are more shirtless pictures of you... But, even with a shirt on, the one in your profile now is a hot photo...

As for which is hotter... Hmmmm.. I think the only fair way to make the determination is

LET YOUR FANS DECIDE!!!!!

I hereby submit this modest proposal for a new thread.. A poll as to which of the pictures is hottest.

We will of course need to see the aforementioned shirtless-in-boxers photo, and any others you might have...

So, anyone care to chime in and offer a vote of support, so we can see more of LB? :devil:

LET YOUR FANS DECIDE!!!!!

I hereby submit this modest proposal for a new thread.. A poll as to which of the pictures is hottest.

We will of course need to see the aforementioned shirtless-in-boxers photo, and any others you might have...

So, anyone care to chime in and offer a vote of support, so we can see more of LB? :devil:

BRILLIANT IDEA!!!!!!!

BRILLIANT IDEA!!!!!!!

Hi, Eddy!

Maybe LB just needs some persuasion.. :P

Buddha needs to protect his privacy! ;)

So ... no more pictures after that one ... sowwy! :(

But, LB, it would just be between you, your loyal fans (who want to see more of you), and the internet.. 0:)

Besides, if you look at my profile pic, you won't see a shirt... Just sunglasses... So, don't be shy! :P