Page two of comments inaccessible

Go to solution Solved by Cia,

I see I have page two of comments, but I can access page one.

i have watched Myr's video on responding to comments but I am confused as some comments I "quoted",which apparently is the only way to respond to comments, seem to be unanswered and others appear to have my response attached.

please help if you can.

Jim Ford

• Site Administrator
  • Solution

Per Myr, 1 hour ago, in the Bug Reports! topic:

It's hard to see exactly what you mean in regards to what you did/didn't do when replying to a story's comments because you didn't share the links to the story/chapter so we can see them. It is also very helpful if you add in what device you are using, what browser you are using, etc... when you share any issues you're having.

4 hours ago, Cia said:

Per Myr, 1 hour ago, in the Bug Reports! topic:

It's hard to see exactly what you mean in regards to what you did/didn't do when replying to a story's comments because you didn't share the links to the story/chapter so we can see them. It is also very helpful if you add in what device you are using, what browser you are using, etc... when you share any issues you're having.

Sorry,

I am using an iPad Air with Safari as a web browser. When I selected "edit", on a reader's comment block, I had to search for the enter text block. I got used to finding it at the bottom of the page. Along with the entire text of the original comment. When I submitted my text, sometimes my text would appear with the original comments, similar to the old way. Other times the original comments would appear as though I had not responded to the comment at all. Yet there at the bottom of the page I would find a repeat of the original comment along with my response. It seemed all very confusing. Sorry if this is not very clear. I am not very savvy when it comes interfacing with new technology.

Page 2

I noticed at the bottom of the comments section there was, to the left of the screen were the page numbers 1 and 2. I took that to mean there were more comments on another page. No matter what I tried it would not show page 2. I selected the number 2. I selected the "next" option. I also entered the number 2 in the box where you can type in the desired page number. All to no avail.

Hope this makes sense to you.

Jim Ford