[DomLuka] With Trust 11!

I'm surprisingly patient in waiting for Chapter 12. Probably because he didn't leave us with one of those nasty cliffhangers. :D

• 9 months later...

Wow... I posted this topic one year ago today... it doesn't seem like it was that long ago.

I am super excited for chapter 12, and I can only hope that it will be done soon.

Right now I am reading ITFB, and I am really enjoying it.

Dom, you are amazing, thank you so much!

Kurt :D

• 1 year later...

Now, "With Trust", all my Christmas wishes have been answered.

I had read all of two, and was in the process of two more of your stories, Dom, before I realized

you were taking some time away. The minute you came back, after reading the

new chapters of course, I had DD and TOSOM to fill in the time between. WT was almost too much to hope for, as any one of these stories could be enough to expect from anyone, and especially at any one time.

If anyone told me i'd be rooting for Travis one day...haha, now THAT'S good work!

Thank you for your effort.

Tracy

Haha, good luck with that...they laughed when I didn't know what that

was, I was 11; who's laughing now that we can't find one!

Tracy

Rain dance... Rain dance...

Nope fresh out.

Would a virgin sacrifice do?

While waiting for WT 12, you should go read some of Vance's srories. (Vance is another autor on GA, my favorite!) His stories are here. I recommend "Shane," however all three of the are excellent!

Kurt :D

In my mind "Shane" always has an exclaimation mark after it. Hands down THE most powerful story i've read

to date. Bring your Yankee courage along, and what ever else you can muster, if this one doesn't move you, check your pulse.

Looks like I finally figured out where to put a comment. Oops.

Tracy

I have enjoyed this story immensely! I guess the end tells us that finally Milo stuck out for Nelson! I say, it's about time! Also, the end is telling me that their relationship will continue to fluorish and is at least now being accepted by Juanita by the way she smiled at him as he was leaving Milo's room with the "baby".

This being my first Don story, I'm glad I found it!! I'll be reading more from you DON!

Thanks!

Interesting theory. Here's a what if. What if Juanita turns out to be Milo's mother. The product of an affair.

Funny that you mention this, I also thought about that, she seems to be kind of over protective of Milo. Good point there!

Very conspicuous by it's absence... Suspiciously so! But, just like Trust Sr. (also absent) I suspect it will play a big role in some upcoming chapters. :sheep:

My question is... Are there going to be anymore chapters? I see that these posts are from 2006!! YIKES~!! Great story. It would be good to have seeing it continue...

:2thumbs: I'm sure this was discussed before, but am I alone in thinking Brandon might have the hots for Nelson ? Asking him to stay over after homcoming party, showing up and asking Nelson to rescue him over the fall holiday... :blink: sounds like he's dropping not so subtle hints.

That's exactly what I read, between the lines, when Brandon was insisting Nelson should stay at the party and then again when they were at the lockers. Hmmm. Wonder what is gonna come out of that....

[

I also agree with those who said that they didnt hate Jame just because he is being an arsehole. He probably feels hurt that Milo isn't sticking up for him; and feels threatened and afraid of losing someone special to someone who has associated himself with, and aided, his tormentor over the years==wouldn't you go on the defensive?! We havnt had a chance to see what Jame is really like because all we've seen is the ingrained fighting talk, while others like Milo and Ronnie have, although i admit every one has their faults.

As for Milo, well he doesnt have that many close friends, except the ones from his old school who, although nice, he doesnt see very often it seems; so to lose Jame, which looks likely for the mo, is going to be tough on him. I mean its nice to have a bf but you need your normal friends too.

All this serious speculation about a story, sheesh :D !!

I think you missed part of the story here... It WAS Jame who started the bullying with Caleb back in elementary school by calling him "Lardo" just because he was a "chunky" kid. I don't blame Caleb at all, evidently Jame has never stopped being a bully and is very possesive when it comes to the people he befriends not allowing those who are friends with Caleb to get close to them. So, I won't feel sorry if Caleb shoves a size 10 up his butt. He deserves it!!!!

Absymmian Non-Vegan Gazpacho (Also known more trendily as New Absymmian Goat Chowder)

9.32 lbs smoked goat, hair, horns and sexual organs removed

1 lb potatoes (new are best, but near-petrified work okay)

5 vine-ripe tomatoes

1 bunch broccoli-rabe (including fungus if you can get it)

Parsley, sage and leaves of the Absymmian beechnut tree (DO NOT substitute the American beechnut or Beechnut gum)

1 can each tomato juice and Welch's white zinfandel grape juice

Cracked black pepper and sea salt created from waters 7.2 miles off the northweast shore of Crete -- if you can't get this, don't even bother with the chowder. Make Wisconsin Beer Cheese Soup instead.

Chop or shred smoked goat (how you smoke your goat is up to you, as long as the authorities don't find out) into pieces small enough that they are easily masticated (which you can do as a group on solo) and swallowable.

Dice the potatoes into 1/4 inch squares.

Remove tomatoes from the vine, gentlyl squeeze the guts out of them, then chop into chunks about the same size as the goat meat (which you previously removed).

Do what you want with the broccoli-rabe.

Gently braise in retsina the potatoes, tomatoes and rabe until you can fork them easily.

In a large pot, combine goat, veggies, juices and all spices except the sea salt.

Add the sea salt to taste.

Heat gently over a goat-dung fire, and simmer six hours. Let cool. Order a pizza. Serve the gazpacho the next day reheated.

NOTE: There is a fierce debate whether true New Absymmian Goat Chowder should be made with tomatoes or milk. If you want to substitute milk for the tomatoes, elinate the broccoli-rabe, and substitute clams for the goat.

Journeyman

I'm skipping dinner!!! LOL!!!

I'm new to the site, and just reading the current chapters of With Trust, and have to say that it's a great telling of the lives of two highschool guys trying to have a relationsihp while there is so much anumosity between their repsective friends. I really got drawn into the story, and I hope there is more to come. I have to say though that I really dislike Jame's attitude where Nelson is concerned. He never misses a chance to try and antagonize Nelson whenever he get's the chance, and Milo doesn't even try to call him on it. I'm glad to see that he finally does in chapter 11 though. I'm also of the thinking that there is something up with Brandon. He seems a little too friendly towards Nelson. Maybe Milo might have some competition in the future. Anyway I just wanted to voice my enjoyment with the story to date. Hope to see a new chapter Dom.

• 2 months later...
Will....It's almost been 3 years since this topic was started. Maybe we'll get something on the 3 year mark.

Here's hoping

You need to approach your waiting with trust :lol:

I too am looking forward to see if this continues, though I don't think it was the most popular of stories amongst the hardened dominators.

You need to approach your waiting with trust :lol:

I too am looking forward to see if this continues, though I don't think it was the most popular of stories amongst the hardened dominators.

Ooh...I'm fairly confident he'll finish the story someday. My understanding is he has the outline written, just needs to go back and re-read what he wrote and start up again. From what he once said WT is a project that he has a hard time writing. It's also my understanding that he's trying to sort out some other things he has going on. (ITFB, HS, and the story in the premie's section) So I'll be patient, I'm just speculating, is all. And as for being popular or not amongst the most hardened domaholics, well...that's okay, I'm sure it has it's own fan base, like many of his other stories. :wub:

Offering his not so silent support,

J.M. Bop.

• 4 weeks later...