[DomLuka] With Trust 11!

Just checked out nifty "High School" and DD25 was added on the 24th. A little bit of movement including Dom's new email address.

Here's hoping!!!!

Pete :music::2thumbs:

DD on his site ihttp://domluka.gayauthors.org/desert/index.html s finished with chapter 36

Just checked out nifty "High School" and DD25 was added on the 24th. A little bit of movement including Dom's new email address.

Here's hoping!!!!

Pete :music::2thumbs:

DD on his site ihttp://domluka.gayauthors.org/desert/index.html s finished with chapter 36

I think ppete's ppoint was that Dom has started doing stuff (stuff = posting DD chapters on Nifty, which is several chapters behind compared to GA). If Dom has resumed posting to Nifty, then we're hopeful that means he's going to post something here on GA soon* :2thumbs:

I'm getting that tingling sensation again :D WHOO HOOO!

Take Care

Edited by naper_vic
Been almost two months now... This is getting crazy.

Where are you Dom?

Waiting for this discussion-thread to be the longest ever in gayauthors time.

Over 165 replys and over 10.000 visits :2thumbs::great:

Dom is da king :king: :king:

This is truly amazing what the Domaholics do for showing their comitment for Dom and his stories :sword:

Edited by Ratatosk

If some of you are searching for some great reading, try this. It goes straight to your heart, and stays there.

Manhattan Love Story

http://www.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=261637

It was the first long story I read, and I have never fell in love to any characters like those in that story. So if you are bored or something, try it.

I found it from this site

http://fictionresource.com/slash/recs.php?...ubmit=View+recs

which has lots of awesome stuff (and manhattan love story was just ONE of my favorites), just for you that don't know yet. Try them, you won't be disappointed. Although I believe most of you know about that site already.

-t

For Dom, I hope we'll hear from him sometimes soon. <3

Gah! I just finished reading Manhattan Love Story and I loved it, then I got to the end and am so damn frusterated, everything is so unresolved! :thumbdown: I can't even express how much I HATE it when a story ends like that and the author tells you to draw your own conclusions. Why do people do that! :(

Gah! I just finished reading Manhattan Love Story and I loved it, then I got to the end and am so damn frusterated, everything is so unresolved! :thumbdown: I can't even express how much I HATE it when a story ends like that and the author tells you to draw your own conclusions. Why do people do that! :(

I just started reading that too! :2thumbs: Gee thanks for ruining the ending for me :thumbdown::lol: jp

Are we turning this into a Manhatten Love Story thread? Heh, fine by me. I have to admit that up until the end, it's a great story. I'm actually kind of surprised to see it here....it sure brings back memories. I read it sooooo long ago. As in, over two years ago. Hmm...I was a naughty 13 year old.

Well, if we're into reccomending storys, I reccomend that everyone reads First Person Perspective. It's an amazing story, and also complete. It's a mystery story with a twist, and the most amazing characters and plot. Link: http://www.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=1440549

Edited by MayaMys
Perhaps the drought is over.

Please, Please please :hug::hug::hug:

ppete

I'll tell ya, there's sure no drought in Texas! :blink: :wacko:

...well unless we're talking about my own chances of writing something....in that case it's like a giant desert! :/

LOL but I do hope we get something new soon! :D

Kevin

That story is not bad, although a little bit too moralistic for my taste.

We're getting a little off track here. I know we'd like another chapter to discuss, but lets keep topics suited to other forums in those forums. If you have constructive criticism, Viv has her own forum and I'm sure she'd love to hear it.