[DomLuka] With Trust 11!

With Trust 11 is finally up. :o

YAY!!!!!

Time to read :P

Kurt

Here it is: With Trust 11

I must post for the first time now to say just how much i appreciate Dom's work. I was so worried about what's going on and when we're getting the new chapter and all... so, i can't read the chapter yet tonight but thank you Dom. You rock.

Greetings from Finland. <3

-T

Excellent chapter ... and loooong ... the kind I really like! :D

I just don't see how people can keep defending Assface. I think it's pretty clear that Nelson is making an effort, and I've noticed that in subtle ways, Milo has already started to have a positive effect on him. I think Assface is just an ass, and I would have loved to see Caleb give him a beat down.

As for the goat, its presence was missed during this chapter.

And Juanita ... I'm not sure if she exactly *knows* that Nelson and Milo are exchanging bodily fluids, but I think from her look of approval at the end, she at least knows that Nels cares about Milo and probably isn't the thug he might have appeared to be in the beginning. But who knows ... Juanita is still an enigma ...

Anyway, great chapter. It was well worth the wait, but I don't know if I can wait another few weeks for the next one ... especially after reading Dom's blog ... *sigh* :(

:2hands: :pickaxe: :music: :ranger: :read:

Oh yeah, baby....Juanita knows what's up :2hands:

As for Jame, I'm glad to see that Milo finally put him in his place. I hate that idiot, and Caleb will be the hero of this story if he puts a beat down on him. :wub:

Thank you Dom :)

You should have seen me when I went to go check to see if it updated for probably the 4th time today, I had no hope that it would be and then when it was I became way to bouncy :lmao: I can safely say my friends probably think I'm insane.

And then during the chapter I'm surprised my roommate didn't look at me funny since I was giggling to myself and sighing contently.

-Kayla-

I loved this chapter!

I think any doubt has been removed regarding the true nature of Jame. I'm definitely much more sympathetic to Caleb's preferred way of dealing with him now.. :P

Speaking of Caleb, what was that odd look he had after inviting Nelson to go swimming? I was guessing he was getting "suspicions" about Nelson.

I'm also still guessing who will be the first to figure out (or discover) Nelson and Milo's relationship: Jame. I'll bet THAT will cause trouble!

As for the goat, its presence was missed during this chapter.

Very conspicuous by it's absence... Suspiciously so! But, just like Trust Sr. (also absent) I suspect it will play a big role in some upcoming chapters. :sheep:

Great chapter. Nice one. I really have to say that I am starting to really like Caleb. Seems like he is the "through thick and thin" kind of friend. Well..once he gets over his initial bout of anger.

And that Jame. Man is he a piece of work. Someone needs to put some ex-lax in his chocolate milk or something. I was glad to see Milo finally validating his friendship with Nelson. Has to be a sticky situation for Nelson though, being friends for awhile with an idiot like Jame who just happens to hate his boyfriend. Well, at least Nelson tried, if anything it proved a point.

Brandon seemed to make another friendly appearance with Nelson. Nelson's comment about it being good to watch Brandon walk away had me laughing. He had some good one liners in this chapter. I loved the one to Leanne reassuring her that he wouldn't ask for a diagram or anything. Classic.

Great chapter. :2thumbs:

This chapter was so well-worth the wait.

Dom always seems to outdue himself.

This chapter had me giddy/happy/smiling/laughing/giggling/frowning/angry/pissed-off/and content at the end...

What a roller coaster.

Oh, and Nels is SUCH A GREAT CHARACTER...i mean seriously the blow job question? lmfao...and the way he used his easter basket to bring every type of medication he had for milo...so sweet.

I just hope that Milo & Nels' relationship doesn't get destroyed by Jame...Jame could potentially end their relationship..(especially if Jame found out about them, and told Trust Sr...)

This is definetely my favorite Dom story!

<3 Domluka.

Danny

P.s. Glad to know that Dom's still alive and kickin!

hi! I'm so happy: a new chapter!!!! :2thumbs:

I was glad about Caleb ending up being more understanding than he was before and explaining what was bugging him, and I mean, this Jame is like a giant vesp ready to annoy the hell out of people (I hate bugs). I am curious as to how they have started hating eachother, is it really about the name calling when they were younger and then it blew out ot proportion? I wonder if there is not more to it. Then again, sometimes people start hating eachother for stupid reasons....

As to who will find out first, I am not sure now.

I mean, Caleb is getting pretty suspicious too right? Wondering why Nelson is ready to put up with assface to be friend with Milo. I believe that he knows there is something here but chooses to be oblivious... or seems oblivious maybe. I'm not saying he knows what it is yet thought, just that he might not be that surprised when he finds out that there is actually more than friendship going on there.

Jame, well, he might be the one who will bable out the news when he finds out. Like everyone here, I believe he will the the source of the problem.

I don't know about Mr Trust's reaction to that news though... We have been seeing him through his son's eyes, so he doesn't seem like a caring father at all, but if you think about it: his ex-wife was an artist (photograph right?), so he must have dwelved in a not that stiff and formal environment at one point in his life... I mean, he had chosen to marry a woman who was not the most conventionnal kind (she hasn't even tried to have her son's guardianship which is something that is usually expected that mothers at least attempt right?). So he might actually be more open minded than he seems to be. Those are only speculation, but who knows? or maybe he'll be horrible, we'll see ^^;;;

About Juanita, well, it's nice to see her heathing up to Nelson, at least she understand that he cares for Milo. Not sure if she knows, only time (and the oncoming chapters ;_ ;) will tell...

Jame is going to flip when he finds out about Milo dating Nelson. And then Milo will kick Jame out of his life. but that probably won't happen.

I just hope that Milo & Nels' relationship doesn't get destroyed by Jame...Jame could potentially end their relationship..(especially if Jame found out about them, and told Trust Sr...)

Milo could live with Nelson.

Edited by Drew
Great chapter.

Brandon seemed to make another friendly appearance with Nelson. Nelson's comment about it being good to watch Brandon walk away had me laughing. He had some good one liners in this chapter. I loved the one to Leanne reassuring her that he wouldn't ask for a diagram or anything. Classic.

Great chapter. :2thumbs:

I'm glad I read this before posting, because actually I felt flat at first after reading this chapter. Unlike the other chpaters, I found nothing in it that set me 'muttering like a fool'. True the stuff about the talk with Leanne was comical and the watching of Brandon was fun.

Maybe it's partly that I thought the central dramatic moment in the chapter, the confrontation with Jame, was trivial. It's not that I don't dislike Jame. It is more that I don't particularly want to be herded into disliking someone who is not a representative of a major villainy such as homophobia.

What did intrigue me about Ch 11 though is the baby thing. In many ways this was strange. What is being said here? Are we dealing with the limits of gay male relationships? Is there some kind of longing for a family being expressed?

Gearoid

Very touching when Milo told Jame to go home because he wanted Nelson to be there and that Nelson was his friend. I'm looking forward to seeing more equality in affection between Milo and Nelson - right now, it's been mostly Nelson chasing after Milo - even when they are alone.

Edited by Rick
Brandon seemed to make another friendly appearance with Nelson. Nelson's comment about it being good to watch Brandon walk away had me laughing.

As others have mentioned, it does appear that Jame(Assface) will be a problem for Nelson & Milo. Jame probably suspects that something funny is going on between Nels & Milo, and he'll probably be the one to 'catch' them in a compromising position.

But another 'problem' that will arise is Brandon. There seems to be some mutual attraction between Brandon & Nelson, and given the right set of circumstances (Nelson drunk & Milo being a pain) I could see Nelson & Brandon having a fling.

Don't get me wrong, I still believe that it will be MNITE, but somewhere along the way, Nelson might put his newly acquired BJ tips from Leanne to good use on Brandon :lol: .

Thanks Dom for a great chapter and glad to know that you are still alive and kicking.

Take Care®,

Vic

Why does everyone here hate Jame?

But, whatever trouble he had with Caleb had been an ongoing problem ever since Assface, er...Jame, had been in Caleb’s third-grade class. I wasn’t exactly sure what had caused it, I just knew that there was something about Jame that Caleb just didn’t like.

This feud has be going on since they were 8/9 years old. How bad could it have been? Sure Jame acts like an asshole towards them now but he has been abused by them for half of his life. And now he is scared he is going to lose another friend because of them.It's like watching a playground fight.

Nope, I refuse to hate Jame just because the sensitive and caring Caleb says so.

I trust Milo :blink: in this one and he calls Jame friend and knowing the way Dom writes he could end up being the hero.

Edited by Jay