Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Bug Report: Chapter Reactions Disappeared

Brayon
Go to solution Solved by A.J.,

Not sure if this is related to the Reputation Count thread, but a couple of others and myself have noticed that all chapter reactions have disappeared. Some of my stories do have them, but only from the last 12 hours or so. I know they are not fully gone, as the total for my Reputation is where it should be (after the Author left, and deleted their account).

• Like 2

Same here. My story chapters now have no likes - the reactions to the comments are still there, though. The reputation I gave to Parker Owens' latest chapter this morning is still there, but all the others from yesterday have vanished.

• Like 2

Confirmed. The reactions to the stories themselves (on the front page) are still there, but not the reactions (likes) to chapters.

I checked my own stories and one each of AC Benus, Headstall, and Mark Arbour.

I'm on a laptop with Google Chrome.

Edited by Timothy M.
add names of authors checked
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, A.J. said:

The issue was created by a new Stories upgrade overnight.  We've contacted the programmer.  I'm trying to see if I can patch it without him, but it's a large complex issue that's been introduced and I don't wish to make it worse.

May the force be with you! Poor guy...

• Like 2

All,

I really need you all to tell me if everything looks right to you.  I've created a hybrid between the previous release and the new release and I think the issue is resolved but I could be wrong.

AJ

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..