New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Hello everyone!

You know I've been on this site for almost two years, and it hasn't been until now that I decided to join...don't know why honestly. But I'm glad I did! I'm Alex by the way! It's very nice to meet you all and I look forward to interacting with all of you =D

Welcome to ga Alex :) Feel free to read the hosted and efiction stories and comment on the forums :)

Welcome to ga Alex :) Feel free to read the hosted and efiction stories and comment on the forums :)

Ditto. Next step is to get past the five forum postings hurtle. BTW, I checked out your profile - good looking dude! :2thumbs:

Hey there, welcome Alex... looking forward to getting to know you Posted Image

Sounds like you want something more close then just talking there nephy!!! lol

Welcome Alex, your adorable!!!

BTW i'm sure there's been missed new members that havent been welcomed so here's a shout out to them. WELCOME! :D ha

Sounds like you want something more close then just talking there nephy!!! lol

Welcome Alex, your adorable!!!

BTW i'm sure there's been missed new members that havent been welcomed so here's a shout out to them. WELCOME! Posted Image ha

I keep my options open ;)

Hi guys!!

As a newbie, I thought I should just say hello and give my regards to everyone here at the GA community, and what better place than here in this forum! HELLO!! :D

I'm really excited to get to know you guys better and read your stories!

Sincerely yours,

John the newcomer

*phew* my first post... hooray!!

Edited by anonymous dreamer

O_O

I think I should do that, too. I'm quite new on GA, but I already found some friends. Like Nephylim for example, she's great and accepted me right from the start. I feel welcome and that is because you are here, peeps. Thank you for that.

Adrian :boy:

Hi guys!!

As a newbie, I thought I should just say hello and give my regards to everyone here at the GA community, and what better place than here in this forum! HELLO!! Posted Image

Sincerely yours,

John the newcomer

Hey there John the newcomer. Good to see you. I can't say that I am looking forward to getting to know you as the dirty minds will read more into it than was meant... :P;) I myself do not have a dirty mind being as pure as the driven snow in every way Posted Image apart of course from being totally twisted and evil Posted Image

O_O

I think I should do that, too. I'm quite new on GA, but I already found some friends. Like Nephylim for example, she's great and accepted me right from the start. I feel welcome and that is because you are here, peeps. Thank you for that.

Adrian Posted Image

Awww Posted Image Be careful or you might fool people into thinking I am nice and that would sooooo spoil the image Posted ImagePosted Image altough come to think of it fooling people into thinking I'm nice might be a good idea... nothing like lulling people into a false sense of security.

O_O

Adrian :boy:

Watch out bud. She's all nice and sweet, then she bites your neck, sucks out your blood, and you end up looking like Edward on those dumb-ass Twilight movies.

Hmmm.Posted Image

Hey Nephy, bite my neck!Posted Image

Watch out bud. She's all nice and sweet, then she bites your neck, sucks out your blood, and you end up looking like Edward on those dumb-ass Twilight movies.

Hmmm.Posted Image

Hey Nephy, bite my neck!Posted Image

Who would ever pass up an invitation like that... but you have to stop running away :)

Hey there John the newcomer. Good to see you. I can't say that I am looking forward to getting to know you as the dirty minds will read more into it than was meant... :P;) I myself do not have a dirty mind being as pure as the driven snow in every way Posted Image apart of course from being totally twisted and evil Posted Image

Hi Nephylim! It's good to see you too! And I'm not looking forward to not getting to never not know you too never no more and........? I think I confused my self @.@

Haha, anyways, thanks for saying hi! =)

Hi guys!!

As a newbie, I thought I should just say hello and give my regards to everyone here at the GA community, and what better place than here in this forum! HELLO!! Posted Image

Sincerely yours,

John the newcomer

Again, welcome to GA! I hope you enjoy the site! :)

Hey there John the newcomer. Good to see you. I can't say that I am looking forward to getting to know you as the dirty minds will read more into it than was meant... Posted ImagePosted Image I myself do not have a dirty mind being as pure as the driven snow in every way Posted Image apart of course from being totally twisted and evil Posted Image

Hi Nephylim! It's good to see you too! And I'm not looking forward to not getting to never not know you too never no more and........? I think I confused my self @.@

Haha, anyways, thanks for saying hi! =)

You confused me too :) But that's not hard :P

It's okay if this is our SECOND post, right? Hi! I'm new here, and am rather surprised I'm on here, considering that joining the site involves more computer knowledge that the average chimpanzee can memorize. I do not have this knowledge. Woe. Working on my 5 post count and changing my status to "author" so I can advertise like a hooker jumping in front of a car. Hmmm...on second thought, that might not work out so well. How DOES one remove bits of hooker from the hood of a car? It's not like you can go through a car wash to get all of it off.

I'm going to stop with that line of thought now.

Are we supposed to say a fun fact? It is physically impossible for me to wear a white t-shirt and NOT permanently stain it in some fashion.

It's okay if this is our SECOND post, right? Hi! I'm new here, and am rather surprised I'm on here, considering that joining the site involves more computer knowledge that the average chimpanzee can memorize. I do not have this knowledge. Woe. Working on my 5 post count and changing my status to "author" so I can advertise like a hooker jumping in front of a car. Hmmm...on second thought, that might not work out so well. How DOES one remove bits of hooker from the hood of a car? It's not like you can go through a car wash to get all of it off.

Are we supposed to say a fun fact? It is physically impossible for me to wear a white t-shirt and NOT permanently stain it in some fashion.

I love your sense of humor. I think we will enjoy you...stains and all. Posted Image

Hooker is hard to get out. Good luck with that.

Hey all, I'm Priscilla. Just recently signed up for this site, since there's so much good stuff to read here. I'm usually really shy on the web, but I'm trying to break the habit. I have no idea why forums intimidate me so much. It's kind of amusing since I'm pretty fearless in real life. Go figure? Anyways, hello! This place seems awesome and... I'm out of things to say. So, I guess I'm done.

Hi Priscilla! Welcome to our Den. Don't be shy amongst us. We're a bunch of fun loving people. Anytime you need help with the site all you have to do is ask anyone or ask in the Admin. section... Glad you joined us!

Hi everyone :)

I'm Daisy and I've been lurking here for the last 2 weeks or so....a time during which my in-class performance (= grad student) has been somewhat modest...due to my newfound addiction to the Posted Image stories on here. I just finished reading one last night and I guess now it's time to take a few days of a break and start reading boring journal articles again (Posted Image ).

Btw, I love your smiley collection. I am a smiley overuser, so bare with me...

Use a hose Posted Image

I sympathise with your tshirt problem... I suffer from the same malady except it is not limited to white tshirts in my case.

Welcome to GA from a fellow technoboobie.

Hey all, I'm Priscilla. Just recently signed up for this site, since there's so much good stuff to read here. I'm usually really shy on the web, but I'm trying to break the habit. I have no idea why forums intimidate me so much. It's kind of amusing since I'm pretty fearless in real life. Go figure? Anyways, hello! This place seems awesome and... I'm out of things to say. So, I guess I'm done.

Hey hun. You can't possibly be intimidated by us... we're too fuzzy. At least that's one word you could use to describe... at least a couple of us

Hi everyone

I'm Daisy and I've been lurking here for the last 2 weeks or so....a time during which my in-class performance (= grad student) has been somewhat modest...due to my newfound addiction to the stories on here. I just finished reading one last night and I guess now it's time to take a few days of a break and start reading boring journal articles again.

Btw, I love your smiley collection. I am a smiley overuser, so bare with me...

Hey Daisy nice to meet you. Shame on you for slacking Posted Image As a grad student you should be in love with the work Posted Image . I'm sure that you are usually such and angel Posted Image like me Posted Image I completely agree that the Posted Image are addictive and should carry a health warning. However you should pick Posted Image and choose carefully or you will end up failing class and being blue On the whole though this place is Posted Image

Although I don't know what you mean about the smilies as I never use them myself Posted Image

(BTW had to remove loads of smileys because the nasty man wouldn't let me post them... apparently there's a limit)

Hi everyone!

Just thought I should probably announce my presence Posted Image . I'm Ira, and I'm not a native speaker, so forgive me if my English doesn't sound so English occasionally... I'll do my best, though.

Ira

Oh! Good to know Posted Image Who is the nasty man btw? Posted Image That one looks kind of spy-ish.

Hmm, yeah I won't fail any classes any time soon, but my reading preferences have definitely changed. Dramatically.....

Hi everyone!

Just thought I should probably announce my presence Posted Image . I'm Ira, and I'm not a native speaker, so forgive me if my English doesn't sound so English occasionally... I'll do my best, though.

Ira

Welcome Ira and your English looks pretty damn good so far. You may well find that you speak more betterer that what us native speakers do

Oh! Good to know Posted Image Who is the nasty man btw? Posted Image That one looks kind of spy-ish.

Hmm, yeah I won't fail any classes any time soon, but my reading preferences have definitely changed. Dramatically.....

I think he's supposed to be a ninja... when you're being sneaky. Of course once you put him in then everyone knows you are being sneaky :)