New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Hey Everyone!

I finally decided to write my own novel. A lot of people wanted me to write the story of me falling in love with my ex (because had he not died - we would have gotten married). But instead I spun off the idea and started a novel. It's going to be called "The Cardiac Surgeon and the Cellist" my goal is to write a chapter everyday, instead of blogging!

I hope you all read it :)

Hi everyone : )

The name's Renato, I've been lurking around the website for awhile and figured I would make an account. I really like writing and I hope to put up a story I've been working on up soon. This place so far is amazing, everyone's so nice and the stories rock.

Hey Renato glad you've made the plunge so welcome to GA! :D

As you've said and found out, everyone on here is wonderful and always happy to help if you're stuck. :)

Hope you enjoy your time here Renato :)

• Like 2

• Site Administrator

Hi newer members! I'm Cia, one of the mods here at GA. I'm often found in chat and once you make 5 posts you can contact me there if you have any questions or send me a pm. I was a newbie just last year so I still remember how confusing the site can be when you're just learning the ins and outs of GA's little quirks. If I can't figure out how to help you I'm sure I can point you to the right mod or admin who can! Otherwise, I hope you all enjoy GA as much as I do. GA is my fav place online to be and I love seeing new faces and reading new stories!

Lurker turned member here ... I'm looking forward to participating now that I've had a chance to look everything over and get a feel for the place/people.

I answer to Matt, Orchid, or anything even closely resembling either of those. A pleasure to meet you all.

Lurker turned member here ... I'm looking forward to participating now that I've had a chance to look everything over and get a feel for the place/people.

I answer to Matt, Orchid, or anything even closely resembling either of those. A pleasure to meet you all.

hey nice to meet you Matt welcome to GA :)

Good to see you made the jump to 'member' :P

Hope you have a smashing time now that you are offically part of the site!

• Like 2

• Site Administrator

Welcome to GA CTownKid94! Whoo, that's a mouthful :P You'll probably find that shortened to CT if you hit chat ;) I hope you enjoy the site. Look around, check out the teen forum and all the topics there, enjoy the fiction and the fun.