New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Hey to everyone who's come in since I was last here. How the hell do you do it... I mean sneak in without me noticing? Anyway... Welcome to GA :)

I am looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Hi,

I'm a writer. I've been writing for about twenty years, but have only recently started writing gay stories - and I've been gay, well, forever. I suppose I never had the guts to write gay stories before. Now, well, I figure I've got something to say. It feels that way.

Anyway, hi to everyone. I posted a story in efiction, but it hasn't been validated yet.

They dont sneak in Nephy, you just dont look hard enough :P

Cheeky... just because you always get here before me :P

Welcome everyone! :)

Nephy, it's okay. Tooth pain sucks! :/

Sucking is just about the only think I can do at the moment... and the real tragedy is that all I can suck is a straw:(

Hi,

I'm a writer. I've been writing for about twenty years, but have only recently started writing gay stories - and I've been gay, well, forever. I suppose I never had the guts to write gay stories before. Now, well, I figure I've got something to say. It feels that way.

Anyway, hi to everyone. I posted a story in efiction, but it hasn't been validated yet.

Welcome hun. Looking forward to reading your story

Hi,

Welcome Todd, good to have you onboard. :)

Hi,

Hey Todd nice to meet you :)

Nice to have you on board

(damn Nephy said hi first.... for once :P )

• Like 2

Hi everybody.technically im not new but haven't been in the forums before so i'm part virgin to this part of GA.loving it tho plus all the stories are so amazing.looking forward to meeting you in chat or around the interweb. Lala Salama :D (that's goodnight in swahili).

• Site Administrator

Welcome! Don't feel alone. I, too, have only been writing for a year. There are people here at all different levels of writing skills. This is a great place to get feedback and learn those little touches that make a good story great. I hope you enjoy the community you find.

(damn Nephy said hi first.... for once :P )

PLEASE.... give me my moment :P

Hi everybody.technically im not new but haven't been in the forums before so i'm part virgin to this part of GA.loving it tho plus all the stories are so amazing.looking forward to meeting you in chat or around the interweb. Lala Salama :D (that's goodnight in swahili).

Welcome to GA have a great time :) Be careful of all the really werid people who lurk and pour porridge down your neck... like Agaith and Cia :P

Hello every, first time here. Learning my way around the site. Unlike some here, I have only been writing over a year. Just found out about this site last week and started posting. Now I am looking around to see what it all has.

Welcome hun. I look forward to reading your story. I love reading stories

Uhmm hello. I joined a year ago and have been lurking ever since. So I guess this is rather a slow development in my side. Anyway, I decided to step into the light and face the crowd. I hope it's not a bad time to come out. XD

Some fun fact about me: I'm a sleep addict, a daydreamer and an escapist. I learn better in my sleep and sleeps 12 hours (or more in weekends) a day. Schoolwork and social lives are demanding but sleep prevails. Yup. Sleep is just about perfect. -closes eyes and leaned back on the chair-. -_-

-jerks up and looks around- Wha--? I wasn't sleeping. I only blinked. I swear! XD j/k At any rate, thanks for the welcome, Bumblebee. A funny thing though is, I have a classmate whose name is "Honeybe". What a coincidence that we'd run into each other. :lol:

Uhmm hello. I joined a year ago and have been lurking ever since. So I guess this is rather a slow development in my side. Anyway, I decided to step into the light and face the crowd. I hope it's not a bad time to come out. XD

Some fun fact about me: I'm a sleep addict, a daydreamer and an escapist. I learn better in my sleep and sleeps 12 hours (or more in weekends) a day. Schoolwork and social lives are demanding but sleep prevails. Yup. Sleep is just about perfect. -closes eyes and leaned back on the chair-. -_-

Belated welcome then! :)

I think you'll fit in perfectly here...most of the guys seem to live in a dreamworld anyway. :P

Hi there everyone !

I'm French, and I'm new here.

Could someone give me tips as to what stories I should read ? Long fantasy stories, with action, battle and hot sex is my favorite kind !

I've read Deeping Lore, and I love it !

Thank you so much !

Nico

I think you'll fit in perfectly here...most of the guys seem to live in a dreamworld anyway. :P

I know I do :)

Thanks for the welcome, DragonFire. Thanks for that confident boost. I might leave this nest a little earlier though and start stalking the rest of the forums. :ranger:Let's go hunting. :D

Welcome, welcome hun. I like sleeping too... dreaming is even better :)

Hi there everyone !

I'm French, and I'm new here.

Could someone give me tips as to what stories I should read ? Long fantasy stories, with action, battle and hot sex is my favorite kind !

I've read Deeping Lore, and I love it !

Thank you so much !

Nico

I love Deeping Lore too. Try thatboyChase. His Elijah stories are good. Also Tiger - The Sorcerous Prince. And Cia Oh and if you're really bored you could try my Hostage. Hubble Bubble is kind of fantasy too