New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Hello I am new to this site. It seems really awesome. I want to also post my stories here any at some point can any one help with doing that.

Hey Scar, nice to meet you, I hope you have a great time here :)

GA Stories is the place to go to post your story, all the mods here ( and some of us Authors) can help you with posting your story.

Hope to see you in a chat soon once you've made 5 posts in the forum (Games and Humour doesnt count though :) )

• Like 2

• Site Administrator

Hello! I am new to the forums but have been a steady addition to the efiction section. I wanted to drop by and introduce myself [even though I am a little shy].

Well you will need to get over that! Your stories, what I've read of them, admittedly not as much as I'd like (darn GA Stories keeping me busy) are great! I hope you make the transfer over to the new system and start getting to know everyone. GA is a great place to get feedback, grow as a writer and also meet a ton of great online people! Welcome!!!

Edited to add; *Good lords, how many times did I just use the word great? Note to self *use thesaurus* and less caffeine at this time of night!*

Edited by Cia

HI! :D

the friendly neighborhood Sani is here to brighten days and wreak havoc, so just thought I'd give everyone fair warning. ;)

Remind me to stay away in future :P just kidding glad to see you around Sani, I like havoc ;)

Hello! I am new to the forums but have been a steady addition to the efiction section. I wanted to drop by and introduce myself [even though I am a little shy].

Hey Dking nice to meet you, I hope you get over your shyness and come into GA chat when you can. Everyone is friendly and will make you feel at home (I spend most of my life there so you're bound to catch me there :P )

I will read your stories when I get chance as well :)

Well you will need to get over that! Your stories, what I've read of them, admittedly not as much as I'd like (darn GA Stories keeping me busy) are great! I hope you make the transfer over to the new system and start getting to know everyone. GA is a great place to get feedback, grow as a writer and also meet a ton of great online people! Welcome!!!

Edited to add; *Good lords, how many times did I just use the word great? Note to self *use thesaurus* and less caffeine at this time of night!*

I'll let you off Cia due to all your hard work :):P

• Like 2

lol I just discovered this thread, but well I am still fresh, so I will introduce here

Hey guys, I am Sidd, 19 from India. Basically I am here as an author. I love writing fictions and mainly fanfictions(fanficing Luke and Noah from ATWT) I have already started to post my story in new section. Anyone interested here's the link : https://www.gayauthors.org/story/sidlove/badromance

• Like 1

lol I just discovered this thread, but well I am still fresh, so I will introduce here

Hey guys, I am Sidd, 19 from India. Basically I am here as an author. I love writing fictions and mainly fanfictions(fanficing Luke and Noah from ATWT) I have already started to post my story in new section. Anyone interested here's the link : http://www.gayauthor...love/badromance

Welcome to GA! I do believe I have read one of your stories. I normally don't like fanfiction but I couldn't resist Luke and Noah. I miss them! *Punches ATWT writer in the face* Keep up the good work! :2thumbs:

Hi I'm Slythe!

I have been reading stories at Gay Authors.org since 2008. But this is my first time to register. I've been wanting to write stories and is in the process of writing my first novel. I'd like to share some things here. I would want this as my sanctuary to my closeted personality.

Yes, I am out to a few friends but I keep a straight face and I am straight-acting gay.

And I would like to grow as a writer. I've been writing articles for over four years now and have maintained blogs.

I am a blogger and I make my living online.

I hope I can get to know more and more people here.

Posted Image

Hey Slythe :) nice to meet you.

Hope you have a great time here on GA now that you've finally made the plunge :P

I bet your story will be well received and look forward to having you around

• Like 2

Hey guys, I am Sidd, 19 from India. Basically I am here as an author. I love writing fictions and mainly fanfictions(fanficing Luke and Noah from ATWT) I have already started to post my story in new section. Anyone interested here's the link : http://www.gayauthor...love/badromance

Hey darling <3

• Like 1

OMG... forget the shy. Your stories are dark and twisted and the most awesome ever. I am TOTALLY hooked to Ice Blue Assassin. I consume chapters and every one has me on the edge of my seat gasping and leave me begging for more. It's the kind of story that given the chance I would read the end first so I could bear the suspense of getting there. I LOVE this story to hell and back.

Welcome to the forum. Stop with the shy and let us get to know your fabulously twisted mind :)

Remind me to stay away in future :P just kidding glad to see you around Sani, I like havoc ;)

Hey Dking nice to meet you, I hope you get over your shyness and come into GA chat when you can. Everyone is friendly and will make you feel at home (I spend most of my life there so you're bound to catch me there :P )

I will read your stories when I get chance as well :)

I'll let you off Cia due to all your hard work :):P

What he said :)

Welcome to everyone I missed... I frequently do but I LOVE to meet new people so drop into Nephy world whenever. Where is it? Wherever I am :) Feel free to pm me if I can help you with anything :)

Guest Ignorant Pete

Hello,

Long time lurker, sometimes writer, bigtime reader - looks like I could stand to be more involved here, so hi everybody, pleased to make your accquaintance - whats the process for getting my writing (what little of it is ready) in the system?

Hello! I'm new here as well. I've been lurking for about 2 or 3 weeks, and in that time, consumed a ridiculous amount of stories. I've just moved on to reading the forums in the past couple days, and realised I'm joining at an interesting time... I definitely see some interesting people around here, so I hope that someday I'll get to know some of you :) Also, I hope to be able to actually finish writing a story and post it instead of having 4 stories half written and stewing.

I spent a little bit of time writing a little bit more about myself, but I'll save you all the pain of reading my random musings on here. If you're interested, you can go read it on my profile :)

- Hay

Hi all!

I'm really excited about this site. I've been looking for a LGBT forum since I evacuated one that got kinda nasty in Oct.

I'm also an author, currently working on several gay themed fictions and some other fiction and screen material. I've not had any prose published yet, but did have a short play produced last fall.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

~Venkman

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to getting to know you too hun. It's a little crazy at the moment because there is a massive new software package being put into force so there is a lot of stuff going on that will settle very soon. :) So don't get freaked out if you have no idea what's going on... neither do we :) If there's anything I can do to help just give me a shout and I'll do my best to answer.

Hi Folks. I'm new to posting here, but have been enjoying the site for a while.

Most of my writing has been technical (boring business stuff), but if I get brave, maybe I'll try posting some fiction. (And if I get EXTREMELY brave, I might read the reviews.) Seems only fair, since I've read so much of others' work here.

Thanks for the entertainment and enlightenment.

rustle