New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Hey whisper (I'm on the ball this time and noticed you :P )

Glad you are enjoying the site so much already :) be sure to review and let authors know how you found their work :)

Hey whisper (I'm on the ball this time and noticed you :P )

Glad you are enjoying the site so much already :) be sure to review and let authors know how you found their work :)

thanks, Agaith...its so good to be on this site.

Guest mrld1630

Hi everyone! I am a journalism student hoping to become an author one day. Just saying hi I guess lol.

Been lurking for a few weeks now just reading and reading. Thought I'd post here. :) Not much of an author myself, I've only written some fan fiction in the past. But I do feel a little inspired after reading so many great stories on here, so who knows. Thanks to all the great authors who have shared and continue to share their awesome work!

Goddamit.. where am i when all you new guys post here? It's not as if I don't come on the forum pretty much every day. Are you deliberately hiding from me? I'm not that bad honest. Being Queen of Evil does not necessarily mean that I am evil... well... yes it does; but it's a good kind of evil..,. the bad kind ;):devil:

Anyway... welcome welcome welcome :) If there is every anything I can do for you... preferrably involving chains but not necessarily... although technology might be just a tad harder... then just shout... or scream :)

Hello.......................

I am a new boy here...

and found this interesting place whilst surfing for something to read...

Think that I am going to enjoy your company and hope to make

a load of new friends

Pabz

Hello.......................

I am a new boy here...

and found this interesting place whilst surfing for something to read...

Think that I am going to enjoy your company and hope to make

a load of new friends

Pabz

Welcome Pabz :) and every newbie in the thread that I have yet to wlcome. Have fun and just poke me if you need any help or a friendly face :D

Well I'm not exactly new since I've technically been a member since before this thread started. I've been lurking on and off ever since, mainly following dkstories and DomLuka, although I've been reading a lot more authors recently. Anyway, I never really said hey before, so for what it's worth, hey everyone.

Well I'm not exactly new since I've technically been a member since before this thread started. I've been lurking on and off ever since, mainly following dkstories and DomLuka, although I've been reading a lot more authors recently. Anyway, I never really said hey before, so for what it's worth, hey everyone.

Hey back right at ya!

:2thumbs: Hi all i'm Mark from Yorkshire UK good to be here !

yey! a yorkshire lad to join the UK contingent. even better, another northerner :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it's true the Tart with a Heart that Nephylim has been telling you all about has finally joined the board - I look forward to talking to you all at some point and meeting up with you in August to those going xx

Yes, it's true the Tart with a Heart that Nephylim has been telling you all about has finally joined the board - I look forward to talking to you all at some point and meeting up with you in August to those going xx

I'm looking forward to meeting you too hun :D And welcome again :D :D

Welcome to everyone who sneaked in under my radar. Actually i think I may have misplaced my radar along with my brain. if anyone finds them could you please send them back