[LittleBuddhaTW] Poll: Fave Character in SOOTB

Favorite character in SOOTB  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite character in SOOTB?

• Connor
    • Ryan
    • Toby
    • Maggie (Dr. McCormack)
    • Cody
    • Mikey
    • Ben & Derek (the twins)
    • Cody's mom (Tatyana)
    • Eleanor Van Epps
    • Trent Lomax

That's a very good point. I'd been thinking that Ryan is showing some signs of depression, because of the lack of affect (he's not displaying concern, fear, or anger about Toby or Mikey.) I hadn't considered the role that his ADD might play in that. Hmmmm ...

Kitty

I posted a comment about that in the chapter thread, but should have read this thread first. Y'all beat me to it by a day or more. :D

I don't know how I missed this thread before. I did vote in the poll just now, so I guess I couldn't have voted previously?

Connor is my fave! He's a little sweetie despite his continued bad luck in life. He's smart, he's talented and if I knew a guy like that in real life I'd feel honored to have him as a friend!

Connor is my fave! He's a little sweetie despite his continued bad luck in life. He's smart, he's talented and if I knew a guy like that in real life I'd feel honored to have him as a friend!

How right you are!

I was, though, torn between Connor and Toby. Toby was described by Mikey as "sex on legs", and I love his sometimes-devilish attitude. He's also a swimmer, and I love swimmers and divers! One of my all-time favorite stories has a guy in it who becomes a swimmer and diver (Shane..) :D