GA Extreme Halloween Stories - Now Live

• Site Administrator

Halloween Extravaganza banner .jpg

Each week 2 stories from the GA Extreme Halloween challenge will go live. They'll be featured in the GA Newsletter, in GA Stories, and here! Enjoy!!

• Like 4
  • Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, Puppilull said:

Publishing these types of stories gradually is a very good idea. Sometimes, I feel swamped to read so many at once and it's all too easy to miss one or two. This way, I think readers have a better chance to enjoy the stories. 

I agree 100%.  It makes it less likely to miss stories, and it also increases the suspense.  

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Puppilull said:

Sometimes, I feel swamped to read so many at once

A little :off:but I wonder if it's worth splitting the upcoming antho themes into two distinct launches. That would help with the 'swamped' feeling there as well. And like this, it would lengthen the visibility.

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator

Our third set of 2 stories has been released! 

Brujo by Disjecta Membra

Food Impostors House by Valkyrie

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator

And our final two submissions are now available! Thank you for all reading along with our Extreme Halloween Story event! 

Pale Pleasures by Starrynight22 

Halloween on the Cul-de-Sac by Comicfan

• Like 3
  • Love 1