Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

On 9/16/2023 at 3:39 PM, Starrynight22 said:

Hello all!   

Just popping in to announce I am finally an aunt!!!! 

My  niece Phoebe was born this morning.  I can't wait to meet her 

Congratulations Auntie 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

6 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

image.png.26b2d9ba29b08116ed17f0e82493047a.png

6 minutes ago, Kitt said:

I try,  but people make it hard! I hung back as a light turned green and signaled the woman that wanted to turn to go first. Instead of a wave I got flipped the bird, she laid on the horn, and screamed obscenities out the window.

Some days are definitely harder than others. There's often a fine line between a friendly hug and a chokehold. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Treated myself to breakfast in town, and that's how I ran into my cousin and her family, who are visiting my aunt. The oldest kid is 13, and he's now in that teenage phase where displays of emotion in front of your parents are "uncool" :gikkle:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator
2 hours ago, kbois said:

Some days are definitely harder than others. There's often a fine line between a friendly hug and a chokehold. 

This made me laugh. Is that bad? 🤔

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Kitt said:

I try,  but people make it hard! I hung back as a light turned green and signaled the woman that wanted to turn to go first. Instead of a wave I got flipped the bird, she laid on the horn, and screamed obscenities out the window.

You were nice ... that woman obviously didn't read the sign!  You did what you felt was right, nothing wrong with that.

• Love 3

I still am without a tooth .. still!  I have been weekly to the dentist for various impressions. i hope all of this is worth it. It's costing a small fortune. Anyway...Happy Thursday.

image.png.ffd1066dcedac85b7395950ca99adb66.png

• Love 5

• Site Moderator
17 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

I still am without a tooth .. still!  I have been weekly to the dentist for various impressions. i hope all of this is worth it. It's costing a small fortune. Anyway...Happy Thursday.

🤞🏻Your new tooth will come soon. 

xoxo

• Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 2

3 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

image.png.ffd1066dcedac85b7395950ca99adb66.png

I hope your tooth journey is completed soon. At this point the new tooth should be made out of diamond.. lol. 

I have an eye doctor appointment this afternoon. I'll probably end up looking like an owl after they dilate my eyes. Lol. 

Cool feature though... the office sent me a link to choose up to 5 frames and they will have them ready for me to try on when I'm there. It saves time and they've sanitized them already. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kbois said:

Cool feature though

That is a cool feature!  Don't have things like that here. i was amazed when the dentist sent a text! 

It won't be a diamond but it'll cost enough to be one. i wish now that i'd just refused to get it done. Not my decision ultimately however. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Me and Hubby go on holiday for 2 weeks tomorrow. We're off to Crete.

How awesome! Have fun!

• Love 1

54 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Me and Hubby go on holiday for 2 weeks tomorrow. We're off to Crete.

Enjoy. It looks like a lovely place!

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

image.png.a4bc81b656751c3d535f1d38097a1454.png

To all of you, whether you celebrate Thanksgiving today or another time.

Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian GA family!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..