The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

7 hours ago, kbois said:

So... good news. Yesterday I got a job offer and accepted. Being unemployed was getting tiresome, especially mentally. It can take a big toll. (But I had a brilliant friend to talk to 🩷)

I'm in a much better mindset today. The job is still in property management but at an RV resort instead of a mobile home park. Hubs and I drove through yesterday and it's really nice. It's only a couple of years old and it looks new. 

It'll be different but I'm looking forward to learning new stuff. Best of all it pays waaaayyyyy better than my old job. (That's the important stuff lol)

I hope everyone has a great day!

Congrats and YAY for more money!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Came home from the store with... fresh pizza dough, pepperoni, mushrooms, green pepper and some lovely sauce...gonna make us a nice fresh pizza tonight.  :)

Mmmm!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Came home from the store with... fresh pizza dough, pepperoni, mushrooms, green pepper and some lovely sauce...gonna make us a nice fresh pizza tonight.  :)

Mmmm!

Sounds good... except for the fungus and green peppers. Lol. My go-to for homemade us usually fresh spinach and either chicken or ham. Sometimes grilled or caramelized onions too. 

Now I want pizza. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kbois said:

Sounds good... except for the fungus and green peppers. Lol. My go-to for homemade us usually fresh spinach and either chicken or ham. Sometimes grilled or caramelized onions too. 

Now I want pizza. 

you gotta put on what you enjoy!  Those are our favs..  Get a pizza.. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

I got pizza.  Fresh and hot out of the oven. It was excellent.  

Happy National Pizza Day! 

We're doing pizza, too! I picked up my boyfriend, and the husband and his boyfriend went to grab take and bake pizza and a salad.

They're also bringing home cider because we're civilized.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 2/8/2024 at 6:43 AM, kbois said:

So... good news. Yesterday I got a job offer and accepted. Being unemployed was getting tiresome, especially mentally. It can take a big toll. (But I had a brilliant friend to talk to 🩷)

I'm in a much better mindset today. The job is still in property management but at an RV resort instead of a mobile home park. Hubs and I drove through yesterday and it's really nice. It's only a couple of years old and it looks new. 

It'll be different but I'm looking forward to learning new stuff. Best of all it pays waaaayyyyy better than my old job. (That's the important stuff lol)

I hope everyone has a great day!

I missed this post! I had wondered how the search was going and was about to message to ask.

Congratulations, kbois! You deserve it.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

Where's the fun in that? 😆 

2 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

I missed this post! I had wondered how the search was going and was about to message to ask.

Congratulations, kbois! You deserve it.

Thanks! It's a huge relief. 

Although I do have to pass the background check. 

Spoiler

Hopefully I hid the bodies well enough. 🤣🤣

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

The cake was a lie, and so is this statement ... Hahahahahaha

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, Kitt said:

Anyone watching the game?  I watch for the commercials. No really good ones yet.

Nope. i thought Michael may tune in but there is no one playing He's interested in.  i hope you ended up seeing something you liked!

• Like 2

Okay, some of you know i am not the world's best eater.  i'm not picky, i just don't care about eating. So, now that i'm home with my keeper erm Dan, he likes to make sure i eat breakfast, a snacky thing and dinner.  i bought some wraps and we now make one a day stuffed with nice ham, or chicken, tomato, lettuce and a bit of cheese... which i happily consume. They are great and i think a bit pricey but they are high protein and lower in carbs... So I thought i'd share...    https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/flatout-protein-up-core-12/6000197010387

They are very soft and pliable and they taste good. I think other flavours are available as well.

image.png.542c2bf18370ca73c0d22fb567849986.png

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Kitt said:

Anyone watching the game?  I watch for the commercials. No really good ones yet.

Only commercial worth watching was the Clydesdales coming back to the farm in a snow storm. 

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Have a good Tuesday!

image.png.3a64a8e557463541c0237735d7778484.png

Somehow I lost a day. I thought today was Wednesday lol.

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, kbois said:

Somehow I lost a day. I thought today was Wednesday lol.

That's what happens when you're free and don't work.  Time becomes this abstract thing.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

That's what happens when you're free and don't work.  Time becomes this abstract thing.

Lol happens when you work with horses too! They just don't care what day it is as long as supper is on time!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Kitt said:

Lol happens when you work with horses too! They just don't care what day it is as long as supper is on time!

Yeah, i can get behind that.. haha!

• Love 4

And a bit more advice...

image.png.09732cf9982dc809cc8e47622f289d1d.png

... so ask the person out for a coffee or whatever other risky (frisky?) business you can get up to today!

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..