The Drop in Centre

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Lots of someone’s love you, tim. It’s hard, but I know it’s a cross you can bear. 

xoxo

i know you love me too Reader! xoxooxo💖

• Like 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Any suggestions ( other than calling my daughter to come fix) how to get my computer email page and the same account on my phone to speak to each other?  Never had an issue before, but this morning I answered an email from my phone, then I could not get the original to move to the correct folder. Kept giving me a "move to" box but would not let me actually move it.  OK, so I get home and go to do it from my laptop. Cant find either the original or reply anywhere!  Any techies out there can help???? I am what one would call tech challenged on a good day!

You can look here if your phone is Android... https://www.lifewire.com/fix-email-not-working-android-7105728

If you're using an iPhone you can look here:  https://www.justanswer.com/email/mujrf-can-t-email-sync-computer-iphone.html

• Like 1
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, Kitt said:

That's really hard for someone like me who always has a plan B for my plan B. I have been told I would have made a good military strategist, having step by step plans to both move forward and fall back if needed.

Any suggestions ( other than calling my daughter to come fix) how to get my computer email page and the same account on my phone to speak to each other?  Never had an issue before, but this morning I answered an email from my phone, then I could not get the original to move to the correct folder. Kept giving me a "move to" box but would not let me actually move it.  OK, so I get home and go to do it from my laptop. Cant find either the original or reply anywhere!  Any techies out there can help???? I am what one would call tech challenged on a good day!

have you power cycle your phone (turn if off then on) ? Some times that will work

• Like 5

Thanks guys. I hit the website and tried both of Ricks suggestions but no joy. This email in my phone absolutely refuses to move to the right save folder, and will not even appear on my laptop.  The test email I had Wings send me worked fine both places, as did the one I sent myself from my business account.  I have called my kid and she will come figure out wtf I did wrong when she is free.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Well, you made it! It's Saturday. It's cool and rainy here, and I'm good with that. I hope you have a great Saturday and weekend, wherever you are, whatever the weather!

image.png.8a519c38d5e28f2e3131847cbf31f401.png

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Well, you made it! It's Saturday. It's cool and rainy here, and I'm good with that. I hope you have a great Saturday and weekend, wherever you are, whatever the weather!

image.png.8a519c38d5e28f2e3131847cbf31f401.png

Have a great day tim.

Rainy here.

• Love 4
  • Site Moderator
1 minute ago, chris191070 said:

Have a great day tim.

Rainy here.

I woke up to an alert on my phone there’s the possibility of severe t-storms today. Oh goody….

• Sad 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..