The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Just now, BHopper2 said:

:yes: Yes. One of the ex-roomies made it and used a habanero extract in it. I was expecting the heat and coughed/sneezed while taking a bite.

poor you ...LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WolfM said:

Hi, tim.  Hugz :)  I'm good.  Curled up in front of a fireplace with my boy and two dogs.  Hope all is good with you.

super .. i'm doing fine thank You. curled up on my chair under a warm blanket..LOL .. no dogs.. but a large Husband. :D  

• Love 4

1 minute ago, Starrynight22 said:

I'm loving seeing all the new (to me) visitors tonight. 

So, does anyone have big NYE plans?  

I've got nothing but am willing to live vicariously through you dear DICers 

Home .. maybe with an alcoholic drink and a film. If we push the boat out ... popcorn.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

sounds like a perfect night!

Close to perfect :)  Cold and windy outside, might snow again.  No fireplace at home so making the most of cuddling in front of one now.

Hi Starry.  Don't think I know you.  One of the downsides to having spent too long away from GA.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

I'm loving seeing all the new (to me) visitors tonight. 

So, does anyone have big NYE plans?  

I've got nothing but am willing to live vicariously through you dear DICers 

trying to stay awake to see the ball drop in Times Square

Phil's not big on going out for NYE

• Like 4

Just now, BHopper2 said:

Staying inside, avoiding people, and trying to find a show that doesn't include music personalities auto-tuned to hell and back.

I'd like to watch a couple of movies. ... Maybe that english comedy Johnny English.. i could use some laughs.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Was my observation to blame for this unfortunate mishap? If so, I apologise.

I once got a laughing fit while eating onigiri (Japanese stuffed rice balls) and had rice coming out of my nose. Also not particularly nice, but at least it wasn't hot. :P 

Believe it or not, it wasn't nearly as bad as that one time I somehow got Dr. Pepper up my nose from just walking.  No need to apologize.  Every day is a learning experience of some sort or another.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 3

2 minutes ago, Jdonley75 said:

Believe it or not, it wasn't nearly as bad as that one time I somehow got Dr. Pepper up my nose from just walking.  No need to apologize.  Every day is a learning experience of some sort or another.

the straw should go in your mouth really... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

gets out his note pad.. and where, exactly, is this club?

In a warmer location than I am currently in.  Should I have VIP passes waiting for you and Mike? :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Mikiesboy said:

the straw should go in your mouth really... 

That's how it started...  Somehow, walking and sucking up some liquids (let's be fair here, we're all experts in that field in one way or another) and somehow instead of going down, it went up.  I still have no plausible excuse for how it happened.  But, that was like ten years ago.  I remember it was when I was leaving work when I was a night auditor.

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..