The Drop in Centre

21 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

A little birdie tells me there's a new Exquisite Corpse ready to be published soon...

It's posted and well, i think it came out wonderfully.  :D 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

How old is Doug... omg i love that name.. makes me grin every time!

Not really sure.  

Not a baby baby.....maybe a few months? Shed very small so unless she is a super petite cat im,guessing she is a juvenile.

The vets office said they could give me a good estimate.  They don't spay until 6 months so we will need to figure it out. 

• Love 2
Just now, Starrynight22 said:

Not really sure.  

Not a baby baby.....maybe a few months? Shed very small so unless she is a super petite cat im,guessing she is a juvenile.

The vets office said they could give me a good estimate.  They don't spay until 6 months so we will need to figure it out. 

yeah they should be able to .. well she's a gorgeous cat

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Thank you.  Her fur feels like clouds.   Soooooooo soft. 

And she is a sweet darling.  Very cuddly and purry 

it's nice having a pet around ...

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

it's nice having a pet around ...

Yes.  I'm not willing to get another dog.  Too much work.  And I had a turtle for 14 years that passed in November. 

I love cats.  They're cuddly but also very independent.  Less anxiety producing for me than a dog is 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Starrynight22 said:

Yes.  I'm not willing to get another dog.  Too much work.  And I had a turtle for 14 years that passed in November. 

I love cats.  They're cuddly but also very independent.  Less anxiety producing for me than a dog is 

i loved our little dog.. but when he died, i was a mess. and he was a lot of work its true.. plus he was a poodle so needed grooming. i will just have to settle for Michael...LOL

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Michael is looking at me ... one of those looks where i think i look like a lamb chop to Him.  He says it's bed time. So, i'm gonna say goodnight.  See you all tomorrow!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Michael is looking at me ... one of those looks where i think i look like a lamb chop to Him.  He says it's bed time. So, i'm gonna say goodnight.  See you all tomorrow!!!

Sleep Well, tim.

• Love 1

Was gonna play D&D today, a campaign we only get to play a couple of times a year because one of the party lives in Dubai, but the DM isn’t feeling well. :( I miss playing my half-Drow rogue Trick. My bard in the other campaign I play is awesome, too, but I’m kind of bored with her at the moment. Was looking forward to a bit of sneaky trickster thieving...

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..