The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Michael would do that..LOL  sounds like fun

I'm off to watch a movie. One last morning of riding to check the herds before flying home tomorrow night.  Going to miss being here.  Night everyone :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, WolfM said:

I'm off to watch a movie. One last morning of riding to check the herds before flying home tomorrow night.  Going to miss being here.  Night everyone :hug:

Good night, Wolfie .. xoxo hugs to you both

• Like 1
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

I'm loving seeing all the new (to me) visitors tonight. 

So, does anyone have big NYE plans?  

I've got nothing but am willing to live vicariously through you dear DICers 

I was invited to a NYE party, but it got cancelled. So I'll be at home, with Tesla, and possibly boyfriend up on Skype. I've got a small bottle of champagne and I think I'll make some nice food. Thinking steak. I'll watch a movie or something.

17 minutes ago, WolfM said:

I could drag you up onto the stage with me.  Mike and my boy would hold the tips as we dance :)

I would not be averse to watching this display...

5 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Interesting night in the DiC.

Isn't it always? :P 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Well, perhaps not. Still, we occasionally have fun, don't we? :) 

LOL.. yes most of the time.. lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Well, I've accidentally stayed up until 5 am again. Time to get my arse into bed. I have friends to entertain tomorrow. The prospect seems less than appealing right now, but I'm sure it'll be fun when it happens. Goodnight, DiC! :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

Well, I've accidentally stayed up until 5 am again. Time to get my arse into bed. I have friends to entertain tomorrow. The prospect seems less than appealing right now, but I'm sure it'll be fun when it happens. Goodnight, DiC! :hug: 

get some rest.. good night... erm morning! xo

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

rest well Thorn

• Love 3

@MacGreg Sir.    um, this boy apologizes for not heeding Your reminder that i was not being mindful. Whether Michael would join in or not isn't important, i should not have said what i did about Sir. and on top of that, i didn't heed Your reminder that i was getting carried away.  Afterward, i had second thoughts and spoke to Michael about it. He asked me what i thought i should do, and i said i should apologize to You and thank You for looking out for me.   Thank You, Sir and i am sorry, Sir.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Sir.    um, this boy apologizes for not heeding Your reminder that i was not being mindful. Whether Michael would join in or not isn't important, i should not have said what i did about Sir.

No, you shouldn't have said it, whether I would join in or not. Boy, you have to remember you are a reflection of me, and my teachings.  That goes also, for other Doms you interact with. Mac offered you an opportunity. you need to realize that when He speaks to you, you must stop, take a breath, and  realize just what He is doing and saying to you. I appreciate you have apologized, however being mindful means listening. Hearing what is being said, even when you are not given exact instructions.  

• Like 4

Just now, MichaelS36 said:

No, you shouldn't have said it, whether I would join in or not. Boy, you have to remember you are a reflection of me, and my teachings.  That goes also, for other Doms you interact with. Mac offered you an opportunity. you need to realize that when He speaks to you, you must stop, take a breath, and  realize just what He is doing and saying to you. I appreciate you have apologized, however being mindful means listening. Hearing what is being said, even when you are not given exact instructions.  

Yes, Sir.  i know .. i 'heard' Mac Sir about 5 minutes later .. i'm sorry Sir and thank You.

• Like 4

Just now, Mikiesboy said:

Yes, Sir.  i know .. i 'heard' Mac Sir about 5 minutes later .. i'm sorry Sir and thank You.

I'm going to watch this last fight, then I want you off and in bed. Clear? 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..