The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

4 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

You guys, something rare and wonderful has happened! It's 12:24 at night, and I'm *gasp* sleepy! I'm gonna go to bed at a decent hour! Who am I and what have I done with Thorn??

Goodnight, everyone. See you all tomorrow! :hug: 

Night!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Yeah, I'm the opposite. I mean, science and history I'm not so terrible at. I'm pretty good at things that interest me, and science and history do. But languages is where my talents lie. And, you know, music. Turns out I'm not quite so bad at maths as I thought I was, though, cause I actually managed to get through Electronics, Electro-acoustics and Room-acoustics at school, which all include quite a few formulas. It's physics, essentially. Digital Sound Theory, too, though just barely.

Okay. Now bed.

All that furthers your music. Doesn't surprise me you managed it.

Now, calculus was a major thorn in my side.  Could not for the life of me see where I would use it unless I went into theoretical mathematics.  At least algebra and geometry have practical applications.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Kitt said:

Now, calculus was a major thorn in my side.

Economics is basically applied calculus. Charts, figures, predicting outcomes, it's a stock trader's bread and butter.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

Speaking of school, and Stuffagans. I will see you all later. three chapters to read this week, our final week, and three assessments. And the chapters I read over the holiday break, were NOT the final chapters, as she updated the course information this morning.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Hehe.. listening to the radio... Michael just came through and into the kitchen .. He stopped and said, "oh Bon Jovi!  There are other groups ... my timing sucks." ... LOL 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Hehe.. listening to the radio... Michael just came through and into the kitchen .. He stopped and said, "oh Bon Jovi!  There are other groups ... my timing sucks." ... LOL 

love him!  i've heard he puts on a good show too, i don't do crowds very well, but i'd like to see him

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

love him!  i've heard he puts on a good show too, i don't do crowds very well, but i'd like to see him

have a few belts first ...LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

lol! not sure that would help cause that would be a heck of a crowd!

well take a bottle in your back pack...

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

I recall Mike and I having a discussion about our mutual dislike of Bon Jovi. 

• Like 5

Just now, MacGreg said:

I recall Mike and I having a discussion about our mutual dislike of Bon Jovi. 

Yes, Sir, He does not like them ... i only know its them when He groans... LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

is that the one base on Stephen King's stories, somehow?

Yeah ... it's really good

• Like 2

• Site Moderator
On 1/8/2019 at 9:50 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Good night, DiCsters!!   :D  

Good night tim... sweet dreamz tonight and always xoxo

image.png.b30fe5ee5ae1bdc78dd645747b2294

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..