The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

27 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

your boyfriend just moved in and you had a drink and dinner with an ex? How does that work?

Well, I was seeing both of them at once. Had a stint with polyamory. She and I cooled it off after a while. Basically, we're both mentally ill and things were getting kind of toxic. Still friends. She and boyfriend are good friends, too. Anyway, we didn't have dinner with her, went home for that. Cod. It was tasty. :) 

• Like 4

Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

Well, I was seeing both of them at once. Had a stint with polyamory. She and I cooled it off after a while. Basically, we're both mentally ill and things were getting kind of toxic. Still friends. She and boyfriend are good friends, too. Anyway, we didn't have dinner with her, went home for that. Cod. It was tasty. :) 

Gotcha.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I also had tea with boyfriend's ex and her partner when I was visiting him last. So... Apparently staying friends with exes is what we do. 

Nothing at all wrong with that. I was just curious. 

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs and friends!

hope y'all had a good day and a nice evening

Hi molly. 

Watching tv. hope your night is going well. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Hi molly. 

Watching tv. hope your night is going well. 

hi Reader

what are you watching?

Phil is watching Vikings on the History Channel, i am about to pick up the Nook and try to read another story or two from that book tim recommended, "The Things They Carried"

• Like 2

• Site Moderator
10 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hi Reader

what are you watching?

Phil is watching Vikings on the History Channel, i am about to pick up the Nook and try to read another story or two from that book tim recommended, "The Things They Carried"

I’m watching old episodes of Criminal Minds. I’m always in the market for an interesting book, so I’ll give Things They Carried" a look. 

Good night everyone...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I’m watching old episodes of Criminal Minds. I’m always in the market for an interesting book, so I’ll give Things They Carried" a look. 

it's very good, difficult to read as it deals with men at war

the Meg series by Steve Alten has also been good!

8 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Good night everyone...

good night Reader!

• Like 1

Aww, that's adorable, tim! Lol

Morning, DiC. Hope everyone's well today. I got my laptop back from service yesterday, so I no longer have to work from my iPad! Yay! :) 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..