The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

9 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

Giving everyone a heads up... For the next three weeks, I won't be on GA. I need to focus on this class and GA is becoming a distraction. I will answer PMs, and those that have can send me an email too if ya want.

Good luck with your class, A! :hug: 

Morning, DiC. Hope you're all well.

• Like 4

On 1/29/2019 at 6:04 AM, Mikiesboy said:

charisma Audio pronunciation

noun | kuh-RIZ-muh  

Definition  

:
a personal magic of leadership arousing special popular loyalty or enthusiasm for a public figure (such as a political leader)

:
a special magnetic charm or appeal

Today, i have a meeting in which i will need all of my charisma to pull off.

:yes:

have a good day Sirs and friends

• Like 4
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

dear lord... it is cold... we always sleep with the bedroom window open ... wow it is cold

it's my fault we sleep with it open ... it's too quiet otherwise.  i need to hear 'outside' to sleep.  However we have a nice duvet and i'm usually snuggled by furnace aka my Husband.  :) 

I have a furnace now, too. It's nice. :yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I have a furnace now, too. It's nice. :yes:

It is very nice.  i am glad things are going well for you two ... :D 

• Love 4

1 minute ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Pretty sure there's an app for that! :P

I use a white-noise one my tablet to help me sleep. With the AC no running much this time of year, it's too quiet otherwise. Tell Mike to give you an extra hug for me. Both of you please stay warm and safe.

Lol.. i'm sure there is.  But the fresh air is good and we sleep better in the cool.  But last night.. wow... i woke up buried under the duvet.. head and all. Thanks for the hug C!!   It's -5F right now .. we have an artic outflow warning  or in other words it is damn cold.  House is cool too.. coffee only stays warm for a few minutes.. :(   i have on, a long sleeveless shirt, a long sleeve tshirt and a huge thick sweater of Michael's ..which is 6x too big for me but it's warm..  :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

love this ❤

need the reminder regularly

Here's a story for you ... someone who had every reason to fall apart but didn't ... kinda reminded me of you.  She is the only living victim of Ted Bundy.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/ted-bundy-kathy-kleiner-living-victim-serial-killer-784780/

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I think the worst part of going to work on a day like this is that when I get home I take a hot shower, wrap up in a snuggly blanket and promptly fall asleep.  Bad enough the daylight is short, I end up sleeping a lot of the time away!

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Here's a story for you ... someone who had every reason to fall apart but didn't ... kinda reminded me of you.  She is the only living victim of Ted Bundy.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/ted-bundy-kathy-kleiner-living-victim-serial-killer-784780/

looking forward to reading it

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

I'll look forward to a warm meal. And a few other things. 

sub delivery services ... aim to please, Sir.  our slogan... we do it right, from the bottom .... LOL 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..