The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

2 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

At least I'm not in Minnesota. 

No, that is cold...-33c .. we are at -21C .. that's cold enough.   That's longjohns weather.. pair of jeans is not gonna do it today. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

3 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

No, that is cold...-33c .. we are at -21C .. that's cold enough.   That's longjohns weather.. pair of jeans is not gonna do it today. 

I've got the longjohns on today, top and bottom. And a flask in my pocket.

• Love 3

2 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Right, well. I am going to go and do some work. Had to see what, the boy was giggling about.   Have a good day, all.  Keep warm. 

Have a good one, Mike!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

I've got the longjohns on today, top and bottom. And a flask in my pocket.

hehe, when i was writing Tanka ... i ended up with lots that weren't.. this is one... You, Sir and @MichaelS36  Sir, reminded me:

I put on my skates,
and I hold hands with Jack Frost
this is our first date
and he asks me with a smile:
do you find long johns sexy?

oh yes they are very sexy ... especially when you get to pull them off ... :boy:

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

sub delivery services ... aim to please, Sir.  our slogan... we do it right, from the bottom .... LOL 

Mmm, is this like D/s Grubhub?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Mmm, is this like D/s Grubhub?

yes, Sir ... D/s on demand.  we'd have to offer a lot of varied services to cover all Dom's needs/wants/desires.  subs would have to be flexible.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Lol! I missed all the fun, it seems.

Cold here, too. I’ve been out shopping. How do short, chubby guys find clothes that fit? I wanted a new shirt, but they all go, like, midway down my thigh. Sigh...

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I’ve been out shopping. How do short, chubby guys find clothes that fit? I wanted a new shirt, but they all go, like, midway down my thigh. Sigh...

wish i could help.. i'm 6' and slim  ... here i think they'd go to big and tall type stores 

• Like 2

On 1/29/2019 at 4:04 AM, Mikiesboy said:

charisma Audio pronunciation

noun | kuh-RIZ-muh  

Definition

:
a personal magic of leadership arousing special popular loyalty or enthusiasm for a public figure (such as a political leader)

:
a special magnetic charm or appeal

The Greek word charisma means "favor" or "gift." It is derived from the verb charizesthai ("to favor"), which in turn comes from the noun charis, meaning "grace." In English, charisma has been used in Christian contexts since the mid-1500s to refer to a gift or power bestowed upon an individual by the Holy Spirit for the good of the Church, a sense that is now very rare. The earliest nonreligious use of charisma that we know of occurred in a German text, a 1922 publication by sociologist Max Weber. The sense began appearing in English contexts shortly after Weber's work was published.

Somehow I missed this one.  What interests me is how recently the nonreligious meaning came into being, and that I wasn't even aware of the religious meaning.  But in the end, I'm quite sure I don't have any - by either meaning.  

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

25 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Cold here, too. I’ve been out shopping. How do short, chubby guys find clothes that fit? I wanted a new shirt, but they all go, like, midway down my thigh. Sigh...

I went to a specialty shop last night and blew almost $400 on new clothes. 

• Wow 3

Just now, BHopper2 said:

I went to a specialty shop last night and blew almost $400 on new clothes. 

Wish I had that kind of money, lol! I went to H&M. Cause it's cheap. I did find a flannel shirt that wasn't catastrophically big, and a t-shirt I liked. Wanted something to wear this weekend, cause I have a gig. It'll be the first time I perform while presenting as male. Cut my hair again. Saw a guy on the metro with almost the exact same haircut, so that made me feel good. :) 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I have exactly the opposite problem buying dress trousers.  All fat women are supposed to be short I guess.  Get them to fit properly at the waist and they stop 2 inches above the ankle.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Backwoods Boy said:

Somehow I missed this one.  What interests me is how recently the nonreligious meaning came into being, and that I wasn't even aware of the religious meaning.  But in the end, I'm quite sure I don't have any - by either meaning.  

im sure you do have some ... we all do i think, in varying degrees.  It's not always a good thing either.  Hitler ... had lots of it as did most of the leaders like him ... however that's likely not something we want to shoot for. Just sayin ...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The Only aspect I know of Charisma, is the D&D stat for "force of personality." I usually max it out because I'm running a Warlock or Sorcerer and that's their casting stat.

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Backwoods Boy said:

21 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

im sure you do have some ... we all do i think, in varying degrees.  It's not always a good thing either.  Hitler ... had lots of it as did most of the leaders like him ... however that's likely not something we want to shoot for. Just sayin ...

What tim said.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Last post before I disappear the rest of the day.

Good morning. Have fun. Stay Warm.

Watch Adam Ruins Everything - Adam ruins nature. Some interesting things in it about National Parks and other stuff.

Ok, PMs answer, and I'm outty5000.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

Last post before I disappear the rest of the day.

Good morning. Have fun. Stay Warm.

Watch Adam Ruins Everything - Adam ruins nature. Some interesting things in it about National Parks and other stuff.

Ok, PMs answer, and I'm outty5000.

see you later on !!!!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Kitt said:

I have exactly the opposite problem buying dress trousers.  All fat women are supposed to be short I guess.  Get them to fit properly at the waist and they stop 2 inches above the ankle.

lol! i have the opposite problem, as i'm barely 5 feet 1 inch tall. all the larger sizes are for taller women!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

lol! i have the opposite problem, as i'm barely 5 feet 1 inch tall. all the larger sizes are for taller women!

i apologize in advance ... you're a mini-molly     LOL...

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1

48 minutes ago, Kitt said:

I still have to wear women's trousers. Cause hips.

24 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

The Only aspect I know of Charisma, is the D&D stat for "force of personality." I usually max it out because I'm running a Warlock or Sorcerer and that's their casting stat.

Same. I'm a bard. :P 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Nobody fits the mould. Most clothes are not made for real people.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..