The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

4 minutes ago, Backwoods Boy said:

LMFAO!  Thanks for making my day.  The embarrassing part is that I had to read through it three times before I got it. :blushing:

Yeah, me too. I’m always slow with these things, lol!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Is there a section on commas before conjunctions? :P

And as for the cartoon Thorn shared, tell Michael I like his purple, fuzzy slippers...

no idea and He doesn't wear slippers but He has some cool striped socks...LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I found this... Thought I’d share. :P 

19372ACF-72D8-4082-95D6-44CF3DF5E00C.jpeg

I had to look at this a couple of times before it hit. Slow brain this morning. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Dinner time! And I’m performing at open mic tonight. Gonna come out as trans to a room full of old folk singers. So that’ll be interesting. :P 

Are you gonna announce it or let em figure it out?

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Are you gonna announce it or let em figure it out?

I’m just gonna say it. Gonna use it as a lead-in to the song I’m singing, which is called I’ve No More Fucks To Give. I shared it in the your current song thread in the lounge the other day. Cause that’s how I feel about people who question whether what I am is even a thing. Besides, easier to come out once than to correct fifty people who misgender me. Also asked the presenters not to use female pronouns for me.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I’m just gonna say it. Gonna use it as a lead-in to the song I’m singing, which is called I’ve No More Fucks To Give. I shared it in the your current song thread in the lounge the other day. Cause that’s how I feel about people who question whether what I am is even a thing. Besides, easier to come out once than to correct fifty people who misgender me. Also asked the presenters not to use female pronouns for me.

I would like to be there for this.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Unsure if the Supergirl TV show is available in Scandinavia. The most recent episode introduced an MTF super-hero. The times, they're a changin'.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Wish you were. Would make it much less daunting, lol!

Pretend we are there ... and i will wear a new top.  :D    LOL  You will be great.. xoxo

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Unsure if the Supergirl TV show is available in Scandinavia. The most recent episode introduced an MTF super-hero. The times, they're a changin'.

I’ve heard of it. Boyfriend watches all the DC shows. I’m more of a Marvel guy myself, but I do want to watch Supergirl. I’ve heard great things. :) 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

An unintentional break from schoolwork, while I head off to the Doctor's. This was not pre-planned

Just wanted to say hi real quick.

Back later.

take it easy

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

An unintentional break from schoolwork, while I head off to the Doctor's. This was not pre-planned

Just wanted to say hi real quick.

Back later.

Hope all is well, A.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..