The Drop in Centre

1 hour ago, mad_artist said:

love it tim. ❤️i know its true, i practice it but .... so hard to quiet the mind some times.

good reminder tho.. thank you. 

all we can do is try, sean.  some days are easier than others

• Like 5
1 hour ago, mad_artist said:

love it tim. ❤️i know its true, i practice it but .... so hard to quiet the mind some times.

good reminder tho.. thank you. 

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hi! *waves* We haven't met, I think. I'm Thorn. :) 

*also waves* and I'm K. Hi there.

Evening all! Just woke up, gonna be a long 12-hours day ahead. Hope your Sunday has been great, and you're all are having a nice Sunday evening resting before Monday storm tomorrow.

Time to face my Monday...hmmm

• Like 3

So, news on the flatmate front. Not sure if I mentioned, but a friend of hers is moving to town, and they decided to find a place together. Now they have, and she's moving out in 2 weeks. Which is really short notice, lol! Part of me is gonna miss her, and money's gonna be tight for a while until boyfriend gets his work permit and a job, but so much will be so much easier now. Most importantly, I won't have to be her emotional support human anymore, which has not been good for me. 

Hope you're all having a good evening!

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

So, news on the flatmate front. Not sure if I mentioned, but a friend of hers is moving to town, and they decided to find a place together. Now they have, and she's moving out in 2 weeks. Which is really short notice, lol! Part of me is gonna miss her, and money's gonna be tight for a while until boyfriend gets his work permit and a job, but so much will be so much easier now. Most importantly, I won't have to be her emotional support human anymore, which has not been good for me. 

Hope you're all having a good evening!

so far its okay .. gonna go and watch Killer Eve .. and you can remove your emotional support collar and vest now...LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
11 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

so far its okay .. gonna go and watch Killer Eve .. and you can remove your emotional support collar and vest now...LOL

Yeah, that thing chafes, I can tell you.

Have fun! I'm off to bed in a little bit, I think. Shrink appointment in the morning. Night, DiC! :hug: 

• Like 3
Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

Have fun! I'm off to bed in a little bit, I think. Shrink appointment in the morning. Night, DiC! :hug: 

night xo

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Night Thorn.... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Morning, DiC! Hope most of you are still sleeping soundly, lol! Rain’s gone and it’s sunny again, temperatures aren’t dropping until later. I’ve got a shrink appointment in a bit, and D&D tonight. :) Hope you all have a great day!

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, DiC! Hope most of you are still sleeping soundly, lol! Rain’s gone and it’s sunny again, temperatures aren’t dropping until later. I’ve got a shrink appointment in a bit, and D&D tonight. :) Hope you all have a great day!

Sounds like a full day.  There was more bloody snow last night... and more tomorrow. I dont think i'm seeing my shrink this week.  Not having to go weekly is rather nice. But i do need to email him, which is fine.  You have a good day too.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

Sounds like a full day.  There was more bloody snow last night... and more tomorrow. I dont think i'm seeing my shrink this week.  Not having to go weekly is rather nice. But i do need to email him, which is fine.  You have a good day too.

I only see mine every three weeks or so, myself. She's said I can get in touch if there's an emergency, though. :) 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..