The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

"Home.. he's with me. he's in the shower. And he's hungry, so I'll make dinner tonight.  he's a bit tender and begging to come and say hello to all of you.  I said he could while I make the food.  I've got a film for us to watch. Nothing violent.. Stan and Ollie.  tim likes biographies, so hopefully he'll enjoy this one.  Just a quiet night in.

More later.  Thanks all of you for your support.  You guys are like wildebeest or musk ox ... circling around your friends." - @MichaelS36

Thank the gods! So good to hear that he's home. Give him a hug for us, please Mike.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

hi ... home .. as you know... you guys are the best.. thanks

Be well, tim.  Rest, relax, and let @MichaelS36 take care of you.

Edited by Wayne Gray
  • Love 5

1 minute ago, Wayne Gray said:

Be well, tim.  Rest, relax, and let @MichaelS36 take care of you.

Thanks, Wayne... i will, just gonna take it easy ... watch a movie..

• Love 5

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, MichaelS36 said:

Home.. he's with me. he's in the shower. And he's hungry, so I'll make dinner tonight.  he's a bit tender and begging to come and say hello to all of you.  I said he could while I make the food.  I've got a film for us to watch. Nothing violent.. Stan and Ollie.  tim likes biographies, so hopefully he'll enjoy this one.  Just a quiet night in.

More later.  Thanks all of you for your support.  You guys are like wildebeest or musk ox ... circling around your friends. 

Wonderful news, Mike. Much relieved you are by tim’s side. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

44 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

@Mikiesboy Love ya, my Brother. We're family by heart, and true family will always have your back.

love you too.. A xoxo

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

From one “best” to another, love you lots, tim. :hug: 

xoxo love you too Reader xoxoo

• Love 5

1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

That moment when, you get a notification about a story you forgot you had posted and posted-dated on Monday, and it goes live.

lolcatsdotcom46ld675m4g3243l2.jpg

yeah.. and that your reader hasn't seen ... 🤨

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2

16 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

That moment when, you get a notification about a story you forgot you had posted and posted-dated on Monday, and it goes live.

lolcatsdotcom46ld675m4g3243l2.jpg

Omg, that lolcat is a classic! I haven't seen that one in years! :heart: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Site Moderator
10 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

yeah.. and that your reader hasn't seen ... 🤨

Yeah I remember when :X did that. Nothing like confusing the readers with an out of sync chapter. 

1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

i'm going to go.. see you guys later.. thanks for everything and for looking after Michael, too.xoxoo

Always :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..