The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

19 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Bet they'll be happy cats! 😸

They were pretty happy.  Until it was time to come inside.  One came sullenly but willingly, and the other had to be chased — the little beast.  😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Site Moderator
57 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

They were pretty happy.  Until it was time to come inside.  One came sullenly but willingly, and the other had to be chased — the little beast.  😋

The first year I moved to my condo, I took my cat out in the backyard on a leash. Was looking the other way for a bit, and when I checked how he was doing, I discovered him climbing paw over paw up the chain link fence. The little daredevil wannabe had made it two-thirds of the way when I caught him. Course, that wasn’t as bad as the time he tried to catch a bee... 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

The husband is out back with the grill.  I can smell steak grilling, and I feel that I should go assist in some small way (in other words, I need to make sure he doesn't overcook our steak).

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Wayne Gray said:

The husband is out back with the grill.  I can smell steak grilling, and I feel that I should go assist in some small way (in other words, I need to make sure he doesn't overcook our steak).

i love it when Phil grills!

mmm... we may have to do pork chops soon

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Wayne Gray said:

Hmmm that sounds familiar … until tim, I never cooked. I ate a LOT of swiss chalet chicken … weirdly now I can cook, yet tim rarely leaves me alone in there. even tonight.. still snuck in to the kitchen to make sure I didn't lop off a finger … how I don't know since we have had frozen pea (cooked of course) and a chicken pie. No chopping... Some of us are never trusted in the kitchen. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Hmmm that sounds familiar … until tim, I never cooked. I ate a LOT of swiss chalet chicken … weirdly now I can cook, yet tim rarely leaves me alone in there. even tonight.. still snuck in to the kitchen to make sure I didn't lop off a finger … how I don't know since we have had frozen pea (cooked of course) and a chicken pie. No chopping... Some of us are never trusted in the kitchen. 

hello Michael Sir

:gikkle:

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Cooking is a way to show we love our partners and ourselves.  I'm glad you've got a reason, for both you and tim.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Michael Sir

:gikkle:

Hello molly .. I'm sure remember the early stories. But I am a lucky man, this I know. tim is a good cook and well, his support has kept me healthy. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Just now, MichaelS36 said:

Hello molly .. I'm sure remember the early stories. But I am a lucky man, this I know. tim is a good cook and well, his support has kept me healthy. 

yes Sir

he sure is a good cook, he's taught us all a lot!

and yes,  i've heard a few of those early stories

how was the movie?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Cooking is a way to show we love our partners and ourselves.  I'm glad you've got a reason, for both you and tim.

tim once said to me .. i'd marry swiss chard if I could … yes, I was jealous a plant ..LOL    he is the cook, I can reheat things, open cans, order in. 

Edited by MichaelS36
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

yes Sir

he sure is a good cook, he's taught us all a lot!

and yes,  i've heard a few of those early stories

how was the movie?

it was good... the actors were brilliant, lovely film about them and their friendship. 

• Like 4

he is feeling ambitious wants to cook a few things tomorrow.  I'll likely let him .. it's something he enjoys and well I can't say I don't. Shepard's Pie, an Instant Pot beef stew, diabetic cheesecake and a vegetarian curry. It'll keep him busy. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

hi ... home .. as you know... you guys are the best.. thanks

tim, I'm very glad you're back home with Michael. Hope this coming weekend will be better for you two! :hug:

18 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Some of us show our love to each other by cooking for them, some others show their love by making sure we don't cook ourselves instead.. 😶

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, MichaelS36 said:

he is feeling ambitious wants to cook a few things tomorrow.  I'll likely let him .. it's something he enjoys and well I can't say I don't. Shepard's Pie, an Instant Pot beef stew, diabetic cheesecake and a vegetarian curry. It'll keep him busy. 

oh Your house will smell so good tomorrow Michael Sir!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

oh Your house will smell so good tomorrow Michael Sir!

We'll see how he feels. I don't want him to over do.  But, yes it should smell good in here. We won't have to cook on Sunday for sure. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Just now, MichaelS36 said:

Today was rough, well the week has been. tim has been in a weird place for most of it. I think I will go and crawl into bed with him and just sleep.  He took a sleeping pill, under doctor's orders, so he should be long gone by now.  

Good night all. 

good night Michael Sir

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Today was rough, well the week has been. tim has been in a weird place for most of it. I think I will go and crawl into bed with him and just sleep.  He took a sleeping pill, under doctor's orders, so he should be long gone by now.  

Good night all. 

Sleep well.  Hold him close.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, MichaelS36 said:

Good night all. 

Good night Mike...happy dreams 

Wishing tim better times when he wakes...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..