1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Indoor Drumline championship tomorrow, so i'm off to bed

good night, sleep well

Sleep Well, miss molly

• Like 1

• Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

up too late .. good night DiC

I’m in the same boat, and dang it - oh wait, I just yawned, so yay! - I’m not tired. 

G’nite tim...sweet dreamz tonight and always xoxo 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@Mikiesboy

Forgot to mention a shiver of sharks during our previous discussion. Hard to believe I followed a murder of crows with that one.

i think i only gave you birds, didn't i C?  LOL   i think sharks would make me more than shiver.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Not sure why, but I used murder of crows in last week's chapter and shiver of sharks in the current one. I forgot I also use pod of dolphins in a short story I'll post in late summer and bale of turtles in one coming in spring of next year. I'm a regular zoologist these days... :P

• Haha 4

I’ve heard both a conspiracy and an unkindness of ravens. I prefer the former. Also a parliament of rooks. I’m very fond of corvids.

Hey, everybody! Hope you’re having an excellent Saturday. I did the singy thingy, so now I’m going home to eat and maybe write a bit.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
Farmer? Former! Wtf, Thorn?
  • Like 2

I updated all of my Published Tampa Chronicles stories, and the third, Jeremy's story, is sent to the top of the story list. Not listed on the update feed, but on the story main page. How?

🤨

• Haha 2

x

2 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

I updated all of my Published Tampa Chronicles stories, and the third, Jeremy's story, is sent to the top of the story list. Not listed on the update feed, but on the story main page. How?

🤨

Computer magic :D 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

🤨

A lot of weird shit happened in the latest forum software update. Might it have something to do with that, perhaps? Either way, hey! Free publicity!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs

hi y'all! our kids performed brilliantly! There are a few more divisions yet to goo so we're in the arena to watch before the awards ceremony.

hope y'all are doing well today

Nice!  Congrats, kids!

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
16 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hi y'all! our kids performed brilliantly! There are a few more divisions yet to goo so we're in the arena to watch before the awards ceremony.

Yay for the kids! 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..