The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Even if you met the most perfect person in the world, who had everything you ever thought you wanted in someone, you would still find something about him that you didn’t like.

@MacGreg I love your signature!

2 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Good.  Take care of yourself, man.  Sometimes that means disconnecting.  🙂

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Sounds like a good plan. 

Thanks, guys. 🙂

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

At the stroke of midnight April 9th/10th to the stroke of midnight 10/11th, I'm 90% sure I'll be offline. I'm going to attempt to take the day off. No school, no GA, no Writing, no Watching Kiddos... just me, by myself, chilling, and HOCKEY.

Having said that... my email will be on, so if you shoot me an email, or a PM, I'll respond. 🙂

Hockey self-care! Enjoy yourself.

• Like 2

• Site Moderator
2 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

At the stroke of midnight April 9th/10th to the stroke of midnight 10/11th, I'm 90% sure I'll be offline. I'm going to attempt to take the day off. No school, no GA, no Writing, no Watching Kiddos... just me, by myself, chilling, and HOCKEY.

Having said that... my email will be on, so if you shoot me an email, or a PM, I'll respond. 🙂

Sounds divine, A. Enjoy. :) 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

good for you A! it's important to take care of yourself :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
23 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I'm surprised to find that I am sleepy. Goodnight, DiC! :hug: 

Good night Thorn...happy dreams 

Oh, and as for you being surprised at feeling sleepy, I read that and now I’m :yawn:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

The husband is at work late.  There's no reason for me to not be writing.

Except that I'm playing with my cats.

Playing with your Pu... I won't go there. Yeah, playing with cats is a great distraction.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..