The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

2 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, everyone! I was in bed by 2 last night, and got up before 11, so yay! Project: Being Human is getting back on track. It's a beautiful day and I had planned on maybe going for a run, but my knee hurts so that probably won't happen. Hope you all have a great day! :) 

hi Thorn, keep it up!

21 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Have a good day, DiCsters. 

hi tim, you have a good one too

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Good morning, everyone. Fog is lifting here, and there’s sun and blue sky on the other side...

2 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, everyone! I was in bed by 2 last night, and got up before 11, so yay! Project: Being Human is getting back on track. It's a beautiful day and I had planned on maybe going for a run, but my knee hurts so that probably won't happen. Hope you all have a great day! :) 

That’s happy news, Thorn. I’m smiling with you. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Mmm sweet potato and chickpea curry  with spinach, coriander, crispy onion, and coconut yogurt on a nice fresh naan for lunch!  Very yummy!  And 45 minutes too...

• Love 5

The world isn't tilted right, it's been a strange week for everyone, everywhere. This is what we've been dealing with in Colorado for the past 24 hours. I won't get into politics here, but the whole story is rife with bullsh*t. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

The world isn't tilted right, it's been a strange week for everyone, everywhere. This is what we've been dealing with in Colorado for the past 24 hours. I won't get into politics here, but the whole story is rife with bullsh*t. 

I just saw it on the news, and they're about to do a news conference.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Nothing that weird here...just our idiot premier who is trying to blind us with alcohol in the park...and in restaurants at 9am!  What an ass. 

• Wow 4

44 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Have a safe trip home, molly. 

thank You Sir

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

good afternoon Mac Sir

hi all

finally home after nutso traffic.. .no idea why other than too many people live here ... have a nice evening .. i've been getting about 500 written each morning.. i hope to squeeze in a few more tonight

glad you're home safely! have a good time writing 💛

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

good afternoon Mac Sir

hi all

finally home after nutso traffic.. .no idea why other than too many people live here ... have a nice evening .. i've been getting about 500 written each morning.. i hope to squeeze in a few more tonight

Hello, tim. It's rush hour traffic here 24/7 anymore... Good you're home and can do some writing. I just finished at the dentist (new crown). Going to eat mush for dinner and hopefully watch the Avs put out some more Flames tonight. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Hello, tim. It's rush hour traffic here 24/7 anymore... Good you're home and can do some writing. I just finished at the dentist (new crown). Going to eat mush for dinner and hopefully watch the Avs put out some more Flames tonight. 

aww Sorry, Sir.   wish i could share some good mush.. some nice curry.  but i hope your Avs put out the flames.. have a good evening Sir.  hope You're not in too much pain.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

aww Sorry, Sir.   wish i could share some good mush.. some nice curry.  but i hope your Avs put out the flames.. have a good evening Sir.  hope You're not in too much pain.

The pain is manageable. Yes on the curry. xo

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I'm about to head to bed, just wanted to stop in and say hi. Hope you're all doing all right. Hope the pain passes quickly and you feel better, @MacGreg

Night, everyone!

G'night.  Sleep well!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I'm about to head to bed, just wanted to stop in and say hi. Hope you're all doing all right. Hope the pain passes quickly and you feel better, @MacGreg

Night, everyone!

night Thorn

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello @MacGreg Sir, hope the mush isn't awful & the pain stays manageable

i'm off to find something for dinner, since no one wants what i planned.

back in a bit

They should eat what you planned and be grateful for it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

38 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

They should eat what you planned and be grateful for it. 

thank You Sir, it happens sometimes & i always have a back up ready just for nights like this. i'm glad they said something before i cooked it all up & then no one eats it.

• Like 4
  • Angry 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..