The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

5 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Rest and heal?  Did I miss something important again?

I had to stay home from work.  Sick.  Slept 14 hrs.  Body needs more, apparently.  And because I'm a man, and I feel bad, I have the need to whine about it.  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

I had to stay home from work.  Sick.  Slept 14 hrs.  Body needs more, apparently.  And because I'm a man, and I feel bad, I have the need to whine about it.  lol

the dreaded "MAN COLD" ( imagine an overly dramatic voice here)

i usually quarantine Phil in the bedroom, take Him His meals etc. sit with Him & watch TV in there so no one else gets it

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Well ..i've been told to move my butt ... see you all later.

I caught you too late with my PM. No matter, I'm sure you'll have a good time. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

are you feeling any better today Wayne?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

are you feeling any better today Wayne?

Hi, molly.  I am, thank you for asking!  I should update that to say 18 hours of sleep... got up long enough to eat, say hello to my wary husband, then go back to bed.

Edited by Wayne Gray
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Hi, molly.  I am, thank you for asking!  I should update that to say 18 hours of sleep... got up long enough to eat, say hello to my wary husband, then go back to bed.

Glad you're feeling better.

I stayed home from work today. Hate the phrase but, "mental health day" -- too much stress at work, not enough self-care when I get home.  Need to meditate more.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Glad you're feeling better.

I stayed home from work today. Hate the phrase but, "mental health day" -- too much stress at work, not enough self-care when I get home.  Need to meditate more.

Thank you.
I'm glad you stayed home, Fae.  Mental health is health, period.  Good for you.  Do something you love.

Edited by Wayne Gray
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Wayne Gray said:

If I slept that long, I would have woken up in a hospital when my husband panicked!  He asks if I am feeling ok if I sleep past sun up! LOL So goes the life of a farmer!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

it's been encouraging so far Sir

bagels & fruit in the breakroom to start & lunch with a favorite client shortly

Excellent!

3 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Happiest damn Dom on the planet today … I love that boy!   Have an excellent day. 

I'm smiling over here, too. 

• Love 5

8 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Now I have to run a couple of errands. See you all later. Have a good afternoon. 

See you later, Mike. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

Thank you.
I'm glad you stayed home, Fae.  Mental health is health, period.  Good for you.  Do something you love.

You're right. i remember what you said to me about that when i was off and feeling badly about it. It is health and important.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..