The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
37 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

the Avs won, kitchen is clean, 3 mornings worth of breakfasts prepped, chicken for tomorrow night marinating, i am done

good night Sirs and DiC family

sleep well, see y'all tomorrow

Good night molly... happy dreams 

• Like 2

Morning, DiC. Just wanted to pop in to say that I'm not in the best place right now, but I'm okay. Got a very busy week ahead of me so I probably won't be around much. Somehow, everything always seems to happen at once, especially this time of year. Take care, everyone.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, DiC. Just wanted to pop in to say that I'm not in the best place right now, but I'm okay. Got a very busy week ahead of me so I probably won't be around much. Somehow, everything always seems to happen at once, especially this time of year. Take care, everyone.

love & hugs Thorn 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I noticed you were quiet again but wanted to give you your space. Perhaps a busy week will help push you through. Sometimes the distraction of doing things helps guide us out of the rough moments. 

Take care of yourself, Thorn. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

love & hugs Thorn 

Thanks, molly. ❤️ 

4 hours ago, MacGreg said:

I noticed you were quiet again but wanted to give you your space. Perhaps a busy week will help push you through. Sometimes the distraction of doing things helps guide us out of the rough moments. 

Take care of yourself, Thorn. 

Thank you, Mac. Yeah, as long as it doesn't take too much out of me, it should be all right. I have a couple of fun things to look forward to in the coming couple of weeks as well.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Not sure why, but I've had this song playing on loop for the past hour.

Spoiler

Then I figured it out where I heard it from. They did this as a cover for that retelling of The Passion. Where Judas and Jesus do a duet.

Spoiler

• Like 3

Hello everyone. New class started today! First science course, SCI/220 Human Nutrition. It's a true science course, not a "this is how you're suppose to eat to loose weight." It's more "This is what happens when you eat carbs, how it's broken down, how it affects you body, what it becomes, and the short/long term results." We also transitioned to a new online classroom, using the Blackboard Ultra program. A lot more user friendly. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Hello everyone. New class started today! First science course, SCI/220 Human Nutrition. It's a true science course, not a "this is how you're suppose to eat to loose weight." It's more "This is what happens when you eat carbs, how it's broken down, how it affects you body, what it becomes, and the short/long term results." We also transitioned to a new online classroom, using the Blackboard Ultra program. A lot more user friendly. 

Have fun with it!  I love the hard sciences.  There's something nice about absolutes.

• Like 2

Hey everyone. Hope you're having a good day. My best friend Leo is coming to visit from Sweden, I'm going to pick him up from the bus terminal in a little bit. Haven't seen him in a year and a half, so I'm excited! :) 

• Love 3

9 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Have fun with it!  I love the hard sciences.  There's something nice about absolutes.

Thanks, Wayne!

I am completely stoked going into this class. Give me a few days, and I'll find something to complain about. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

Hey everyone. Hope you're having a good day. My best friend Leo is coming to visit from Sweden, I'm going to pick him up from the bus terminal in a little bit. Haven't seen him in a year and a half, so I'm excited! :) 

Have a great time, Thorn!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, BHopper2 said:

Thanks, Wayne!

I am completely stoked going into this class. Give me a few days, and I'll find something to complain about. LOL

I'm sure it'll be awesome. Good luck with it! :) 

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..