The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

LOL. I'm finally getting around to reading Mac's Dissonance, and now every ad on GA is about traveling to Colorado. Damn this story is binge worthy!

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

44 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Awww.  I'm sorry you hurt today, molly.  But, what a gift you gave.  What a gift, for a parent to look and see their child there waiting for them when they open their eyes.

The hard things... they are the ones worth doing.  You did well today.

thanks Wayne. my siblings are grateful too

• Like 3
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Hang in there, molly. As for us listening and offering support, we do and we are - always.  :hug: 

thanks Reader

35 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i think maybe we should change the name of this place from the DiC to the Wildebeest Enclosure

:yes:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

LOL. I'm finally getting around to reading Mac's Dissonance, and now every ad on GA is about traveling to Colorado. Damn this story is binge worthy!

I feel as if I have failed a friend... that you have gone this long without reading it.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Wayne Gray said:

I feel as if I have failed a friend... that you have gone this long without reading it.

It's been in my 'Too Read' bookmark folder for too damn long. Have some spare few hours, and decided to go for it.

Kicking myself in the ass now.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

It's been in my 'Too Read' bookmark folder for too damn long. Have some spare few hours, and decided to go for it.

Dont be so hard on yourself.. it's there waiting for you..  xoxo

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Just now, Mikiesboy said:

Dont be so hard on yourself.. it's there waiting for you..  xoxo

Yeah, it was. And it's awesome.

Got another 40 in the bookmarks. I think I need to trim them down some. Get rid of the ones by people that just suck, that I thought were good.

• Like 5

Morning DiCers.

Bad case of insomnia last night, so I spent it being productive. I binge read @MacGreg's story. 200mg of Trazodone and a cup of natural calm, and I'm still wide awake.

Anyway, I'll be over here, just doing my thing today.

• Love 2
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

You’re not the only one to have this issue, A. I think there’s a bug that is immune to fixing. 

10 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

I thought it worked at first, and then I had to fix a format error. I think that may have done it.

I think you're both right, although "immune" may not be the correct term; "ignored" may be more to the point.  I think editing a chapter resets the post time for the chapter to "now".  I had a similar experience once, being accused rudely and incorrectly of setting a chapter to start before the story when I had set neither, complicated by arbitrary future post times being set automatically when I was still in purgatory.  My suggestions that there might be programmatic issues fell on deaf ears.  So much for twenty years of programming and testing experience.  Now I'll go have breakfast and see if my attitude improves.  

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
11 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

Hey don’t feel bad, it’s been on mine too for too damn long as well. It’s a rainy day (it wasn't supposed to be) and my right shin is bugging me again, so this feels like a binge reading day if there ever was one. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs and friends

it's been a rough day, but i'm here and glad that i am. Dad looks rougher than i expected, but his wicked sense of humor is mostly intact. His nurse today said he looks 100% better from yesterday. Mom looks frail but is holding it together. She broke down when i saw her at the hospital.

thanks for listening & the support.

You're strong, molly. Hang in there. :hug: 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 5

May I just say that bargain hunters at flea markets are assholes. I get not putting things back where you got them, but when you put one shoe a mile away from its twin after trying it on, then you're just being shitty on purpose. You spend time making a nice display for the fancier items and after ten minutes it's completely obscured by random stuff. 

Today was exhausting. And there will be more of the same tomorrow... Hope you're all having a nice weekend, though! ❤️ 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

May I just say that bargain hunters at flea markets are assholes. I get not putting things back where you got them, but when you put one shoe a mile away from its twin after trying it on, then you're just being shitty on purpose. You spend time making a nice display for the fancier items and after ten minutes it's completely obscured by random stuff. 

Today was exhausting. And there will be more of the same tomorrow... Hope you're all having a nice weekend, though! ❤️ 

Pretend they all have tertiary syphilis, and that they don't know any better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..