The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

37 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Good afternoon DiCers. I wish you all a great day... :) 

Have a great day yourself, Reader. 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, dughlas said:

I'm familiar with that condition. If I try to do too much physical activity that will happen and trigger a migraine.

Hope that the steps your taking help. Just be aware when you get up from lying down or when standing, do it slowly and don't move too quickly.

Stayed on the couch for 2 hours last night and was fine, but had to get up about 60 minutes after taking the cednifir (which still sounds like a Celtic hero to me) and has a slight bout of dizziness, but nothting compared to yesterday.  Just need to remember to stay laying down from 30 to 90 minutes after I take it.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, dughlas said:

I'm familiar with that condition. If I try to do too much physical activity that will happen and trigger a migraine.

Hope that the steps your taking help. Just be aware when you get up from lying down or when standing, do it slowly and don't move too quickly.

Trying to remember that.

Glad your migraines are getting better, if only slightly.  I've had one a couple of times, and they are NOT fun things.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

yes, yes it is!

goodnight Sirs and friends
off to bed i go
sleep well

Sleep Well, miss molly

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hey everyone. Happy Friday!

Today is Norway’s constitution day, which is celebrated to great fanfare. I’d planned a mini-celebration for Paul and me, to eat good food and watch the parade on TV, stuff like that, but instead today appears to be a day for nausea. Yay. I’m really sick of being sick... 

Have a good day, all! 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

also, in other really awesome news,

they're discharging my dad from the rehab hospital today. He'll be at home with mom & his buddy Jackson (mini Australian shepherd) by suppertime!

That's great news! So happy for you all. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

I hope everyone has a great evening. Or, if you're not feeling well, that you have a better evening. 

Same to you, Mac. Hope all is well with and sean.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

I hope everyone has a great evening. Or, if you're not feeling well, that you have a better evening. 

hope Yours is good too. final percussion concert with cake auction fundraiser for Number Two tonight Sir

Spoiler

each percussion section bakes & decorates a cake that is auctioned at intermission to raise money for the next year.

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, MacGreg said:

Same to you, Mac. I’m enjoying the warmer weather which means the windows are open. :D 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Evening. Constitution Day celebrations did not go quite according to plan, but I had a nice day nonetheless. Getting into bed in a bit. Night, everyone! ❤️ 

Days are supposed to go according to plan?  Mine NEVER do!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Site Moderator
22 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Evening. Constitution Day celebrations did not go quite according to plan, but I had a nice day nonetheless. Getting into bed in a bit. Night, everyone! ❤️ 

Good night Thorn...happy dreams 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Three severe thunderstorm warnings in the state this morning, with hail and flooding threats. Wonderful [?] way to start the day.

Edited by Fae Briona
Edit: They've added tornado warnings to the mix.
  • Like 1
  • Wow 3

2 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Three severe thunderstorm warnings in the state this morning, with hail and flooding threats. Wonderful [?] way to start the day.

2 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Edited 13 minutes ago by Fae Briona
Edit: They've added tornado warnings to the mix.

we have Weather Alerts today, but no tornado warnings yet. stay safe Fae 

Edited by mollyhousemouse
dang tiny buttons
  • Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..