The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hi, sean. Hope you’re well! :) 

I’m getting ready for bed. Paul and I are going out tomorrow. Either to a museum or to the sculpture park, cause he hasn’t been yet. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frogner_Park

Goodnight, everyone! ❤️ 

g'night Thorn & Paul

• Love 2

24 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I’m getting ready for bed. Paul and I are going out tomorrow. Either to a museum or to the sculpture park, cause he hasn’t been yet. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frogner_Park

Goodnight, everyone! ❤️ 

Sleep well, and enjoy a wonderful day tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
2 hours ago, mad_artist said:

hello everybody just sayin hi and hope your good! sean

Hi sean (belated as it is) *wave* I hope all is well with you. :) 

• Like 3

Shhhhh, be werry werry qwiet. I have tomorrow is supposed to be a day off and am going to shut off my phone. If I am REALLY lucky I might get a whole day off!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Morning, DiC! As it's Saturday, I hope you're all sleeping soundly right now. I slept a bit longer than planned, and my throat is acting up again so it's gonna be a little while before Paul and I get to go out, but the plan is still on!

Take care, everyone! Enjoy your weekend! ❤️ 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Bumblebee said:

Hey everyone, 

My partner and I just wanna say hey to everyone 😊

Hope this is ok to share on here and ask for some advice?

He's come out as bi and wants to explore his more feminine side

If anyone has any tips or advice for newbies, please feel free to inbox me 😊

You are welcome and you can speak freely here.  You may find advice also, but you'd have to explain/ask further. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

You are welcome and you can speak freely here.  You may find advice also, but you'd have to explain/ask further. 

good morning Sir, good to see You

26 minutes ago, Bumblebee said:

Hey everyone, 

My partner and I just wanna say hey to everyone 😊

hello, and welcome Bumblebee

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MichaelS36 said:

Is it? It is much too early. I think another hour of sleep while tim writes is what I am going to try to do. Have a nice weekend, molly. 

it is early Sir. You have a nice weekend as well

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

it is early Sir. You have a nice weekend as well

Hope you all have a nice weekend.  I just woke up and plan to relax today, if possible. Joints aren't going to let me do much else today anyway.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Hope you all have a nice weekend.  I just woke up and plan to relax today, if possible. Joints aren't going to let me do much else today anyway.

it'll be a quiet for us today as well, i do hope the joint pain eases for you Fae

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
2 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

Is it? It is much too early. I think another hour of sleep while tim writes is what I am going to try to do. Have a nice weekend, molly. 

Hey Mike. You’re right to wonder about the good part in good morning. I myself needed sleep, so I just woke up - the sound of rain, which I understand I will be hearing all day. A good day to get the chores done, I think...

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
2 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Sounds like a day to relax and distract your mind with a good book, Fae. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. 

• Like 5

Hey everybody! We've had a good day so far. It rained on us for a little while, but by the time we got to the park it had stopped. The sculptures really are lovely. It's nice to be a tourist in my own city sometimes. Helps me remember why I love it. :) 

Some pics in the spoiler. There are quite a few others I would have liked to share but, well, nude statues and Google's a prude. Don't know whether fine art is exempt or not.

Spoiler

IMG-2762.jpg

IMG-2763.jpg

IMG-2764.jpg

IMG-2767.jpg

IMG-2772.jpg

IMG-2756.jpg

IMG-2766.jpg

And a pretty tulip:

IMG-2771.jpg

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator

I was thinking the day was getting better because the rain has stopped, meaning I could go for a walk. Nope, not gonna do that...

Checked the weather network. Redeveloping T-storms with threats of high winds and hail, and possible flooding.

I.Am.Staying.Home...

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Just now, Reader1810 said:

I was thinking the day was getting better because the rain has stopped, meaning I could go for a walk. Nope, not gonna do that...

Checked the weather network. Redeveloping T-storms with threats of high winds and hail, and possible flooding.

I.Am.Staying.Home...

Sounds like a good idea. Stay warm and dry! :hug: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hey everybody! We've had a good day so far. It rained on us for a little while, but by the time we got to the park it had stopped. The sculptures really are lovely. It's nice to be a tourist in my own city sometimes. Helps me remember why I love it. :) 

Some pics in the spoiler. There are quite a few others I would have liked to share but, well, nude statues and Google's a prude. Don't know whether fine art is exempt or not.

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-2762.jpg

IMG-2763.jpg

IMG-2764.jpg

IMG-2767.jpg

IMG-2772.jpg

IMG-2756.jpg

IMG-2766.jpg

And a pretty tulip:

IMG-2771.jpg

Spectacular. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Spectacular. Thanks for sharing.

If you ever visit Norway, it's a place you should definitely go. :yes: 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..