The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
25 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Aw, thank you very much Sir ... xo

See, tim, this was an important story to post. Got a lot of people thinking and talking and it was all positive. :D 

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Saw this quote today:

"Remember you don’t know the limits of your own abilities. Successful or not, if you keep pushing beyond yourself, you will enrich your own life – and maybe even please a few strangers." – A.L. Kennedy

That's a great quote.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

I'm working on the next chapter of Dissonance... but also working on a new lesson. This one isn't PG-13.

Looking forward to both.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hi everyone.  

tim I see you're writing more wonderful things. Awesome! 

In just a few hours we watch my older son graduate high school. He squeaked by but he did in fact get everything done. I'm so relieved. I would post pics (ya know...after) but I've pretty much never gotten the photo uploader here to work lol. 

That’s awesome, Starry! Congrats. :) 

• Like 2

• Site Moderator
14 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hi everyone.  

tim I see you're writing more wonderful things. Awesome! 

In just a few hours we watch my older son graduate high school. He squeaked by but he did in fact get everything done. I'm so relieved. I would post pics (ya know...after) but I've pretty much never gotten the photo uploader here to work lol. 

Congrats to your son, Starry. As for posting images? I find the print screen feature an excellent way to grab what I want in the image, so I can paste it directly into the post box. And, well, I can’t manage to do it any other way, so there is that. :whistle:

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..