The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

at the eye doctor with Phil, it's the waiting that kills me. good thoughts appreciated.

Sending as many good thoughts your way as I can, molly. :hug: to you and Phil. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, MacGreg said:

Breathe and take it easy, molly. you got this.

thank You Sir, the waiting never gets easier

5 hours ago, Parker Owens said:

Good thoughts sent your way. 

thank you Parker 

4 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Sending as many good thoughts your way as I can, molly. :hug: to you and Phil. 

thanks Reader

thanks everyone, Phil also says thanks for all the good thoughts and support
no injection today, but the doctor wants to see Him again in a month 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

That call.

The one you wait for.  The one that will complete you.  The call, that has the power to turn even a terrible week into a great one.

I just got it.

Wayne: "Hello?"
Caller: "Hello.  Is this Wayne?"
Wayne: "Yep, that's me."
Bearer of Joy: "Well, I've got your delivery.  I'm in McKinleyville, but I should be at your door in a 1/2 hour."
Six-Year-Old Trapped in Adult body: *Avoids screeching in glee only through tremendous act of will.  Instead, clears throat like a normal adult*  "Excellent.  Ah, it'd be best to pull around through the alley."
Bearer of Joy: "Sounds good.  We'll do whatever we need to do to make it go smooth."
Barely Contained Wayne: "Sounds great.  See you soon."  Hangs up, dances around like a heathen for a split second, then is brutally reminded my legs are still very sore.  But that's okay.  Pain can't steal my joy.

Yep.  My smith machine is on the way.  Hurray!  😀

i read this to Phil in the waiting room at the ophthalmology clinic, we both laughed!

4 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

Thanks!  It's just over 300 lbs of steel in... god, I don't even know how many parts right now.

The delivery guys just left.  Total pros.  It's funny - being a part of the Operational workings of a clinical system, the things that I notice and appreciate.  Smooth operators are definitely included in that.

Okay... now, to convince my buddy the engineer to come help me put it together.

so glad you got your new machine delivered with no problems

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i read this to Phil in the waiting room at the ophthalmology clinic, we both laughed!

so glad you got your new machine delivered with no problems

I'm so happy I could entertain you and Phil, molly.  😋

And thanks!  I'm glad it's here!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

i had to do it, had to take the day off, but dealing with the fallout, 150+ emails & 5 voicemails is daunting. soliciting suggestions for "music to sit my ass at my desk & concentrate" by

Spoiler

sorry 'bout the language Sirs & all

and.......GO!

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

5 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i had to do it, had to take the day off, but dealing with the fallout, 150+ emails & 5 voicemails is daunting. soliciting suggestions for "music to sit my ass at my desk & concentrate" by

Reveal hidden contents

sorry 'bout the language Sirs & all

and.......GO!

ok...i came up with my own playlist & got a lot accomplished

• Like 2
  • Love 3

On 6/25/2019 at 3:33 PM, Wayne Gray said:

Thanks!  It's just over 300 lbs of steel in... god, I don't even know how many parts right now.

The delivery guys just left.  Total pros.  It's funny - being a part of the Operational workings of a clinical system, the things that I notice and appreciate.  Smooth operators are definitely included in that.

Okay... now, to convince my buddy the engineer to come help me put it together.

Your are going to keep us posted on your progress...  yes?

• Like 5

On 6/25/2019 at 3:58 PM, Wayne Gray said:

That call.

The one you wait for.  The one that will complete you.  The call, that has the power to turn even a terrible week into a great one.

I just got it.

Wayne: "Hello?"
Caller: "Hello.  Is this Wayne?"
Wayne: "Yep, that's me."
Bearer of Joy: "Well, I've got your delivery.  I'm in McKinleyville, but I should be at your door in a 1/2 hour."
Six-Year-Old Trapped in Adult body: *Avoids screeching in glee only through tremendous act of will.  Instead, clears throat like a normal adult*  "Excellent.  Ah, it'd be best to pull around through the alley."
Bearer of Joy: "Sounds good.  We'll do whatever we need to do to make it go smooth."
Barely Contained Wayne: "Sounds great.  See you soon."  Hangs up, dances around like a heathen for a split second, then is brutally reminded my legs are still very sore.  But that's okay.  Pain can't steal my joy.

Yep.  My smith machine is on the way.  Hurray!  😀

Congratulations on the new machine. It sounds wonderful, if substantial. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..