The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Michael is up and we need to go out for a bit. i need to dress while He nibbles some food.  its 9:30 am and already over 90... heat warnings out there... it should be gone tomorrow... yay.

see you all a bit later

Have fun. Hope you can stay out of the heat. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

morning Sirs and friends

can't believe i slept until after 8 😀 already really humid so were hustling to the Farmers Market hope everyone has a good morning

Have fun, molly. 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Brayon said:

West Central Florida right now at 10:30 am: 84F with a feels like of 91F. It's also like breathing water out there.

Good Morning, my fellow DiCers.

Visited Mom - ✔
Fitness Center - ✔
Grocery Run - ✔
Making Sure Assignment is where I want - ✔

Guess all I need to do now, is get ready to catch my Uber to St. Pete.

You've been very productive! 

Are you meeting up with someone in St. Pete?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

You've been very productive! 

Are you meeting up with someone in St. Pete?

Yes, I'm off to visit with the guy I had a date with on Monday. We spent most of Wednesday together as well, but that was an impromptu get together. Not sure what surprises he has in store for today.

• Love 5

16 minutes ago, Brayon said:

Yes, I'm off to visit with the guy I had a date with on Monday. We spent most of Wednesday together as well, but that was an impromptu get together. Not sure what surprises he has in store for today.

oh, i like this guy .. :) 

• Love 4

23 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Have fun. Hope you can stay out of the heat. 

wow .. it is nasty out there ...

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

I do too. LOL. The phrase, "giddy as a schoolboy," can be applied to me today.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brayon said:

I do too. LOL. The phrase, "giddy as a schoolboy," can be applied to me today.

GOOD!!  Go and enjoy yourselves...that's what life is for!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator
37 minutes ago, Brayon said:

21 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

So do I :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator
20 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

wow .. it is nasty out there ...

It sure is. Just got back - well, almost just - from my walk and had a shower and drank lots of cold water. I’ve stopped melting now, so on to a bowl of really delicious cherries. :D 

Oh, and good morning everyone... :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

happy for you @Brayon! 💓

@Reader1810 enjoy the cherries 🍒

@Mikiesboy glad you were able to get out before it got REALLY nasty ☀

hit up the Farmer's Market got some great little tomatoes & carrots, now i'm at the salon getting my hair done. see all y'all later

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

With all the heat issues, I’m loving our temperate rainforest right now.  Everybody stay cool out there.

I’m having brunch and an iced coffee at my neighborhood coffeeshop.  Already pushed through my workout, and did some editing on my soon to be posted chapter.  As for what the rest of the day brings, we’ll have to see, but I want to see a man about a beard trim before I head home.

Awww... there are no bearded emoji on my phone.  *hrmph*

image.png.df9a3354331d0e8920a582eaa7a1ea11.png image.png.fe59d9b81518131379e8bc3cbe4b1074.png

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

With all the heat issues, I’m loving our temperate rainforest right now.  Everybody stay cool out there.

I’m having brunch and an iced coffee at my neighborhood coffeeshop.  Already pushed through my workout, and did some editing on my soon to be posted chapter.  As for what the rest of the day brings, we’ll have to see, but I want to see a man about a beard trim before I head home.

🎅 :P 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

with-and-without-beard-meme.jpg

beard-meme-3.jpg

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Love 4

55 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Well I hope you stay cool your self Wayne.

• Like 4

Finally getting off work for a Saturday. I work in a call center doing tech support for a phone/cable/company. Calls are interesting and no 2 calls are alike. So getting out to enjoy this heat and watching the storm clouds roll in. It’s 98 with humidity of over 100 and scattered rain clouds on the horizon. This is the typical weather   for Ohio. We get the grass cut and it rains for 3 days and we have to cut it again. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hey everyone.  I see it's hot pretty much across the board for the DIC 

I've missed out lately, sorry I've been in a social cave 

Hi, Starry! Good to see you. :hug: 

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hey everyone.  I see it's hot pretty much across the board for the DIC 

I've missed out lately, sorry I've been in a social cave 

Hi Starry *waves* 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..