The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
7 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Graham got back to the business of being a boy.

This line is a very clever descriptor, and I like it very much. :D 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Love 4

26 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i was pleasantly surprised that my inbox was at a manageable level after being out on Friday, and that my biggest PITA customer didn't even reach out once! now dinner is cooking, and Phil and Number Two Son are replacing the filters in the vacuum cleaner.

how are you Starry?

Hide contents

PITA Pain In The A$$

I'm great.  Thanks. 

I just replaced my vacuum filter and when I did I dropped a few drops of essential oil on it. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

. “Look … it’s like a bridge … it’s a bridge tree!”

No it looks like a bridge to a adventure .... can’t wait to see where we will go on this “bridge tree”

nice start 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Sirs and friends,
i'm headed to bed
good night, sleep well
i hope to see y'all tomorrow

7 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends

i must go as well. Have a great night and a better tomorrow 

Goodnight both of you.

• Like 4

Morning, everyone! Maybe some of you haven't gone to bed yet... It's 9 here and we're going on a little trip today, to a neighbouring city. I'm gonna see my godmother for the first time in many years, almost a decade, possibly. I'm debating in my head whether to come out to her or not. I don't think she'd judge me or anything, but I'm not sure I have the energy for the emotional labour involved...

@Mikiesboy That looks like such a great story! I can't wait to read it, you've really piqued my interest. I want to know more about Salmar Tir! ❤️ 

Have a good day, all!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, everyone! Maybe some of you haven't gone to bed yet... It's 9 here and we're going on a little trip today, to a neighbouring city. I'm gonna see my godmother for the first time in many years, almost a decade, possibly. I'm debating in my head whether to come out to her or not. I don't think she'd judge me or anything, but I'm not sure I have the energy for the emotional labour involved...

Have a good day, all!

Thorn have a good trip as to your godmother I would play it by ear. Talk to her with no plan and see what happens if you feel it is right then tell her.

One thing you might think about is the people that do know you and will your godmother see any of them. We Gay and Trans people are good at keeping secrets but at what cost? I just cane out at work and I feel a whole lot better about my self. 

At the end only you can make this decision but I would go with you feel is right. 

No matter your choice enjoy the visit.

rick

Edited by rickproehl
Missing words
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

3 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i love my meditation time! i'll have to read this more fully at lunch. thanks for sharing it tim xo

i spent lunch reading & re-reading this. i'd like to watch the podcast that accompanies it. i do find that when i meditate & for a while after i'm able to handle "things" better. i'll need to pay attention & see if i'm finding the same applies the further away i am from that time. (which is usually the early morning after i drop Phil at the car pool site)

thanks again tim xo

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i spent lunch reading & re-reading this. i'd like to watch the podcast that accompanies it. i do find that when i meditate & for a while after i'm able to handle "things" better. i'll need to pay attention & see if i'm finding the same applies the further away i am from that time. (which is usually the early morning after i drop Phil at the car pool site)

thanks again tim xo

That's excellent, molly.  

tim, I suggested start do so regularly. It is beneficial for everyone, not just subs. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i love my meditation time! i'll have to read this more fully at lunch. thanks for sharing it tim xo

I've lost the "touch" and need to get back into the practice.  It would help with my emotional stability, and with my pain management.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..