The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Lol I will not push. My gram carried a big broom too! And she wasn't afraid to use it! That she is ok is all I really need to know.

Edited by Kitt
Big bumps tin the road!
  • Like 4

44 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Lol I will not push. My gram carried a big broom too! And she wasn't afraid to use it! That she is ok is all I really need to know.

LOL.. no, my mom still uses hers on me and my brother. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

No, no... she's okay. I just thought Mac knew what was going on.. it's nothing serious .. and I am outing this poor woman now.  I hope she isn't like my mother.. walks small but carries a BIG broom! 

Oh I'm sure molly carries a big broom... but not to use against you! (one can hope)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Site Moderator
9 hours ago, Solus Magus said:

Customer service. :)

Thank you so much. How have you been?! :lol: 

I’ve been good. Today included a long car ride from the cottage, so I don’t think Im going to be too talkative tonight - need time to rest and mellow out. 

I hope you’ve been keeping well. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

@MacGreg (she's back home...resting... just a little surprise for when she comes back)

such a great surprise Sir, thank you

5 hours ago, MacGreg said:

I'm glad she's home resting. I didn't realize she wasn't well. The flowers are a nice touch!

5 hours ago, MacGreg said:

You're far from an idiot! I assumed today was another challenging day at work for the girl. Just shows you how out of touch with things I've been. 

@MacGreg Sir, finished the rest of the dental work today. Only one more step placing the final crowns. But that won't require the sedation like the last two. please don't feel left out, i kept it pretty quiet, but @Mikiesboy & i talk about a lot.

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 2

Happy Friday everyone.  

I'm so glad this work week is done.  It was a hard one with my formerly mentioned aggressive resident and then 2 deaths. 

Tomorrow is family day and I can't wait to see my brother.  Our schedules haven't matched up and it's been almost 3 weeks 

• Wow 2

Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

such a great surprise Sir, thank you

@MacGreg Sir, finished the rest of the dental work today. Only one more step placing the final crowns. But that won't require the sedation like the last two. please don't feel left out, i kept it pretty quiet, nut @Mikiesboy & i talk about a lot.

I hope your mouth isn't hurting Molly.  I know dental work can be a trial. 

• Like 3

I'm sure all of this will make her laugh … and that's good!  Give us all a grin I think. I hope your Friday is going well, Mac!!  

laughter with some happy tears Michael Sir

• Like 1
  • Love 1

No, no... she's okay. I just thought Mac knew what was going on.. it's nothing serious .. and I am outing this poor woman now.  I hope she isn't like my mother.. walks small but carries a BIG broom! 

lol! i would like to meet Your mother Sir 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

lol! i would like to meet Your mother Sir 😀

Oh no... no.  You both would be in there plotting.. brooms at dawn or something. LOL 

Edited by MichaelS36
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MichaelS36 said:

Oh no... no.  You both would be in there plotting.. brooms at dawn or something. LOL 

there would be laughter, i'm sure, lol!
i'm sure i could learn a lot from her, about brooms, food,  & i would thank her for raising a fine young man

• Like 3

Sirs and friends 

I hope everyone’s day has been a good one. Mine has been “challenging” I do odd PC help for friends (big mistake today) I had a lady friend that ask me to look at her computer. I said OK - 7 hours later I finally left. The lady was crying she had a hard drive crash - I had no hope of using it. Why the lady was crying she lost all of her pictures / emails / family tree 5 years worth. I ask her where was her back up and she said “back up” I knew then I was in world of trouble. I was unable to use anything on the hard drive. It won’t boot up nothing. So please - please take the time to get a usb drive - external and back up anything you can’t replace. Pictures / stories/ letters. It might take a few minutes but it will save some files and grief.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

there would be laughter, i'm sure, lol!
i'm sure i could learn a lot from her, about brooms, food,  & i would thank her for raising a fine young man

mollypop, you are something special. She would teach you to cook anything Ukrainian.  Pampushky… my favs. LOL

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

I hope everyone’s day has been a good one. Mine has been “challenging” I do odd PC help for friends (big mistake today) I had a lady friend that ask me to look at her computer. I said OK - 7 hours later I finally left. The lady was crying she had a hard drive crash - I had no hope of using it. Why the lady was crying she lost all of her pictures / emails / family tree 5 years worth. I ask her where was her back up and she said “back up” I knew then I was in world of trouble. I was unable to use anything on the hard drive. It won’t boot up nothing. So please - please take the time to get a usb drive - external and back up anything you can’t replace. Pictures / stories/ letters. It might take a few minutes but it will save some files and grief.

Lots of cloud storage is easily used … one drive, drop box   there are places that can get data off the hard drive, in some cases you can find software online to recover data. I had a HD crash .. it was my back up.. I managed to recover some data and pics. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Lots of cloud storage is easily used … one drive, drop box   there are places that can get data off the hard drive, in some cases you can find software online to recover data. I had a HD crash .. it was my back up.. I managed to recover some data and pics. 

I still have the hard drive I had to walk away for a few hours. I have some more tools at home but I was at her house. So going to attack it with a clearer head. It’s not easy when the tools you need you left at home. I’m going to try and add this drive to my extra hard drive clone. I’m looking at the hard drive maker web site and use the brand recovery software. So keeping fingers cross. 

Edited by rickproehl
Spelling errors
  • Like 3

Just now, rickproehl said:

I still have the hard drive I had to walk away for a few hours. I have some more told at home but I was at her house. So going to attack it with a clearer head. It’s not easy when the tools you need you left at home. I’m going to tray and add this drive to my extra hard drive clone. I’m looking at the hard drive maker web site and use the brand recovery software. So keeping fingers cross. 

Yeah, I did that with mine. It was an external drive, built for travel. If fell, in its case about two feet onto carpet. It was unreadable after that.. so much protective cases and built for stress. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends I’m off to do some meditation. My wish for everyone is to have a wonderful night and a better Saturday.

Good night... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..