The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

46 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Thank you. All of you. @MichaelS36 @MacGreg @Reader1810 @mollyhousemouse @Kitt @rickproehl @Brayon @Starrynight22 @Fae Briona

Thank you for your friendship, and support of me and my work. I do really appreciate it .. i appreciate you supporting this place and each other. You are each, good and decent people and i am proud to call you Sir.. or friends.  Thanks all of you xoxo x

tim you make it easy to be your friend. So for me I’m proud to have you as a friend someone who is honest, open and a caring person. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Sirs and friends 

my morning is coming early and I need to go to bed but I want to share a thought;

Always end the day, with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better

so good dreams and a wonderful day

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

my morning is coming early and I need to go to bed but I want to share a thought;

Always end the day, with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better

so good dreams and a wonderful day

Good night rick... happy dreams 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Thank you. All of you. @MichaelS36 @MacGreg @Reader1810 @mollyhousemouse @Kitt @rickproehl @Brayon @Starrynight22 @Fae Briona

Thank you for your friendship, and support of me and my work. I do really appreciate it .. i appreciate you supporting this place and each other. You are each, good and decent people and i am proud to call you Sir.. or friends.  Thanks all of you xoxo x

thank you tim, for everything. your friendship has been such a gift

and now Sirs and friends, it was a trying evening at the casa so i'm going to log off, take a few minutes to center myself, then get ready for bed
sleep well, hope to see everyone tomorrow

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Sirs and friends 

Good Morning- my wish is that everyone had a restful night. I have a new thought as you start your day;

Trust, love, believe and accept – do all these to yourself before to others. It’s the only way to win the biggest fight of your life… the one within.

have a great Wednesday 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

thank you tim, for everything. your friendship has been such a gift

thank you .. i feel the same way xo

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs and DiC friends

hope everyone is having a good hump day!

Its friday of a long weekend...lol

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Sirs and friends 

this day has finally ended and I’m finally home eating supper but we had a slow day at work and we had a few questions to answer - the one we had the most fun with is this one so I thought we could all chuckle for a bit

If you go to sleep in the afternoon. When you wake up do you say Good Afternoon or Good Night?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

If you go to sleep in the afternoon. When you wake up do you say Good Afternoon or Good Night?

Good Evening.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Long day today, but it's Orientation Week and hasn't been any more insane than expected so there's at least that.

hello Fae
glad for you that today is over
are you feeling any better?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

this day has finally ended and I’m finally home eating supper but we had a slow day at work and we had a few questions to answer - the one we had the most fun with is this one so I thought we could all chuckle for a bit

Depends what time you wake.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Kitt 

that was my answer and everyone laugh at me

Let em laugh.  It really does depend. 4:00 pm good afternoon. 6:00 pm  good evening.   8:00 pm good night. 10:00 pm do you know where your children are?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Two things I've realized with the courses I'm taking over all, and my current one of PSY/250, the Psychology of Personality.

1. The college was designed for working adults, and the courses for GenEd have all be tailored to learn how to work with others.

2. PSY/250 is harder than what I thought. Though, it is a lot easier than sociology was. SO FAR.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..