The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 hour ago, Kitt said:

Well thank you.  Therapy classes went smoothly, wrestled a the goat into the trailer and took her to the vet. Now I'm free for the day

Kitt glad your day went good enjoy the rest of it.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

Howdy, DiC.

I've had a nasty headcold for the last two days.  Leave it to me to get a cold during the Summer!

But, I'm back in the saddle.  Well, I'm about 65% back in the saddle.  That'd probably be a weird, sideways ride, which is so suitable for my life overall.  lol

Wayne

here in Ohio we swear by this drink

jack Daniels / honey / lemon / cayenne pepper drunk room temperature if the first one don’t help you need you more Jack Daniels. 

I hope you get back in the saddle again ..

rick

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MacGreg said:

Hello, molly.  It's a hot one today, so I'm thankful for AC in my truck and the office. Clients have been tolerable. Lunch soon. All in all, I'm good. 

Mac Sir

my wish is you have a great afternoon and a better evening.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Brayon said:

Chapter 10 of TC4 is about half-way done now. I feel I might be doing at least another five chapters. So at minimum fifteen chapters for TC4.

Brayon 

I hope your asthma gets better - keep a good eye on the kids and someone is waiting patiently for TV4 (me) so enjoy you day.

• Like 2

Just now, rickproehl said:

Brayon 

I hope your asthma gets better - keep a good eye on the kids and someone is waiting patiently for TV4 (me) so enjoy you day.

A few people are waiting for TC4. LOL. I'll give you a quickie teaser.

Spoiler

Chapter 10's chapter title is, "Shit Hits the Fan."

I'm not married to any of the titles, including the book title, so things can change be now and posting. 

Another tease... 

Spoiler

I will neither confirm nor deny the existence of a scene where Adam is confronted by a Godfather from the Mafia. In the bathroom. At the courthouse. And Adam threatens the guy... If it happens. I wonder why.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

• Site Moderator
11 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends I just got off work was a ok day not looking forward to the next couple of hours. Personal issues so wish me luck. 

Wishing you lots and lots of luck, rick. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Brayon said:

A few people are waiting for TC4. LOL. I'll give you a quickie teaser.

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 10's chapter title is, "Shit Hits the Fan."

I'm not married to any of the titles, including the book title, so things can change be now and posting. 

Another tease... 

Reveal hidden contents

I will neither confirm nor deny the existence of a scene where Adam is confronted by a Godfather from the Mafia. In the bathroom. At the courthouse. And Adam threatens the guy... If it happens. I wonder why.

Hum a offer you can’t refused? Or up the river with no paddle

Edited by rickproehl
Added thoughts
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly did you say beer? 

Just 1 might hit the spot.

yes rick, beer 🍺

Phil said i could have one with the spicy chicken tonight.

just 1, especially on weeknights when it's a treat, does hit the spot

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i'm sorry it didn't work out rick
but you did the right thing and listened to your gut. 
i truly believe that there is someone for everyone, it just might take a while to find them, and you may have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your Prince.

molly thank you for your kind words

• Like 4
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

I want to tell everybody thank you some of you know but not everyone so I will share. I had met someone to explore the D/s relationship. We had been talking and texting for 3 weeks. We met in a coffee shop we like each other. When I was in his arms I felt love , I felt security and I felt like he was the one. He was a great kisser we met again and we talked he held me then and it was great. What killed this for me was a choice he made that I felt was unsafe for me. So I broke it off tonight before either one of us would get hurt more. 

I thank those I have spoken with and so meditation I have made the correct choice for me. I’m at peace with this decision. I know there is a great Sir out there for me we will meet when the time is right. 

I want to Thank the Sirs and friends for being there for me.

As @mollyhousemouse said, listen to and trust your gut. You'll find the right Sir - or he will find you.  :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..