The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Sirs and friends 

GOOD MORNING 

My wish is that you had a great night and you have a positive - productive Monday.

I want to share a quote as we start this new Week.

Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.

Germany Kent

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

GOOD MORNING 

Good morning, rick ... and everyone!

have a great day ...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

GOOD MORNING 

My wish is that you had a great night and you have a positive - productive Monday.

morning rick!

18 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

have a great day ...

morning tim!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

I’m finally home from work.

so how has your day been? 

Mine went good for a Monday 

rick

hey rick...

glad your day went well. i'm still plugging away, had a really positive one on one with my manager, solved a scheduling issue & got a lot of work done!

• Like 1

Heat index this afternoon over 105 F; and an actual temp about 15 to 18 F LOWER tomorrow -- tonight is storms, starting in a few hours. Some parts of the state could get tennis ball sized hail [no thank you] and very strong winds.  Our Fall severe weather season is starting early.  ☹️

• Love 1
  • Wow 2

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hey rick...

glad your day went well. i'm still plugging away, had a really positive one on one with my manager, solved a scheduling issue & got a lot of work done!

molly 

mine was in fact great had a new project handed to me as a back up to mail admin and handling monthly backup and upgrades to the mail server. So yes I had a good day.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Heat index this afternoon over 105 F; and an actual temp about 15 to 18 F LOWER tomorrow -- tonight is storms, starting in a few hours. Some parts of the state could get tennis ball sized hail [no thank you] and very strong winds.  Our Fall severe weather season is starting early.  ☹️

We had the temperature change over the weekend. It was a high of 75 f and we have gentle rain. So be careful in the storms.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

I think severe weather season has become 12 months a year if this summer is any indication!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MacGreg said:

I've been looking forward to this one. 

it looks pretty good... maybe we can go..

okay.. i am off to bed.. good night all xo

• Like 3
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator
15 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Good night tim...sweet dreamz tonight and always xoxo 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Sleep well, my Brother.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..