The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

@Brayon it all reminds me of high school, sitting in the corner of the commons area, with my little group talking about playing
@rickproehl i'm glad the call was good, my fingers are crossed for you tomorrow

Sirs and friends, i need to get some rest and pack my laptop now, so i'll be getting off the computer for the night
i'll see y'all later tomorrow

• Love 3

2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

@Brayon it all reminds me of high school, sitting in the corner of the commons area, with my little group talking about playing
@rickproehl i'm glad the call was good, my fingers are crossed for you tomorrow

Sirs and friends, i need to get some rest and pack my laptop now, so i'll be getting off the computer for the night
i'll see y'all later tomorrow

:hug:to take with you.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Sirs and DiC friends 

GOOD MORNING 

My wish is that you had a great night and you have a Wonderful Wednesday .

I want to share a thought with you as you start your day.

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?” 

-Martin Luther King

Hi, How is your day?

(I should have a GREAT Afternoon more later)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

thanks Kitt at the airport, getting something to eat and some coffee

@rickproehl have a good day, hope this afternoon is all you want it to be

molly stay safe - yes I hope this afternoon will go GOOD ( I sound like a teenage boy and his first boy crush) so stay safe molly

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Sirs and friends

Meeting Update With Steve

The meeting was a great first meeting. We met at McDonald’s for coffee and myself ice tea Steve and I talked and laugh just like we were old friends and buddies. Steve and I were both Shy and not talking so we decided to go out to his truck and talk there.

So yes there is a 2nd date this Saturday. Steve/rick are now buddies. 

Update

I had a time to reflect and I took out part of my response that was not respectful to Steve and for that I’m sorry.

Edited by rickproehl
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i'm very happy for you rick, i hope, really, really hope, that things go well on Saturday 

molly thanks so do I but for right now i really happy we are going slow and we are talking things out and we are working together we are going to be “buddies” for a while then we will explore other items but this journey is both Steve/rick and at our pace. So thank you for the well wishes 

Edited by rickproehl
Misspelled word
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends

The meeting was a great first meeting. We met at McDonald’s for coffee and myself ice tea Steve and I talked and laugh just like we were old friends and buddies. While in the restaurant we were like 2 kids and their first love. Steve and I were both Shy and not talking so we decided to go out to his truck and talk there. Well the shyness wore off and we held each other and OLE MY GAWD it was so special. While in his arms We both felt so secure and in a trusting embrace. We kissed and it was so hot. I thought I knew love but with Steve it is at a whole another level. 

So yes there is a 2nd date this Saturday. Steve/rick are now buddies. I am so thrilled.

Sent you a DM.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends

The meeting was a great first meeting. We met at McDonald’s for coffee and myself ice tea Steve and I talked and laugh just like we were old friends and buddies. Steve and I were both Shy and not talking so we decided to go out to his truck and talk there.

So yes there is a 2nd date this Saturday. Steve/rick are now buddies. 

Update

I had a time to reflect and I took out part of my response that was not respectful to Steve and for that I’m sorry.

Very good.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, MichaelS36 said:

Good evening  Reader, Mac … 

rick.  

Hey Mike, how are you? I believe belated birthday wishes are in order. Sorry I missed it. Hope it was a good day.

• Like 4

Just now, MacGreg said:

Hey Mike, how are you? I believe belated birthday wishes are in order. Sorry I missed it. Hope it was a good day.

I'm good, thanks. And thank you … we had a good day.  Hope you're well. Good to see you back. 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..